Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 41.00 Delivery charge
The Dichotomy of Leadership Paperback – 12 March 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 268 g
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1250247101
- ISBN-13 : 978-1250247100
- Product Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Publisher : Macmillan US (12 March 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,000 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No wonder despite high sales this book doesn't have half as many highlights as far less popular books. It just needs to skip the redundant portions.
Top reviews from other countries
The layout is similar to the previous book in that each chapter starts with the combat experience, then the princle learned and finally the civillian world application of that principle.
I really enjoyed this book and both books have brought a lot of clarity and improvement to my decisions in life.
Deep concepts of leadership leap from the page in Technicolor thanks to the plain speaking and passionate writing style.
Thoroughly enjoyable treatise with a huge amount of highly practical advice. Outstanding job. Highly recommended.