- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan US (12 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250247101
- ISBN-13: 978-1250247100
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 863 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #48,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Dichotomy of Leadership Paperback – 12 March 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No wonder despite high sales this book doesn't have half as many highlights as far less popular books. It just needs to skip the redundant portions.
Top international reviews
The layout is similar to the previous book in that each chapter starts with the combat experience, then the princle learned and finally the civillian world application of that principle.
I really enjoyed this book and both books have brought a lot of clarity and improvement to my decisions in life.
Deep concepts of leadership leap from the page in Technicolor thanks to the plain speaking and passionate writing style.
Thoroughly enjoyable treatise with a huge amount of highly practical advice. Outstanding job. Highly recommended.
The insight from leaders positioned in the same chain of command is impactful and useful. I feel this book will be revisited many times throughout my life.
A full on content which are all as leaders and team players need to aspire to