The Dictionary of Body Language Paperback – 30 August 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
PRAISE FOR WHAT EVERYBODY IS SAYING:
“A masterful work on nonverbal body language by an exceptional observer. Joe Navarro’s work has been field-tested in the crucible of law enforcement at the highest levels within the FBI. I cannot praise the book enough.” (–David Givens, Ph.D., author of Crime Signals and Love Signals)
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 159 g
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780008322014
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008322014
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Harper Thorsons (30 August 2018)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 0008322015
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But in all a great book.
Top reviews from other countries
It makes a perfect companion for the author's other books on body language - I use it as a reference to bolster the theory I learned in books like "What Every BODY is saying".
If you know the theory behind understanding body language, I highly recommend this book as a reference guide.
If you're new to body language, I recommend you also buy "What Every BODY is saying" (by the same author), as it covers theory which is a vital step in decoding body language and understanding what behaviours mean.
I think I would recommend this book for someone that wants an easy reference guide and has a grasp of non-verbals already.
A very long winded read