DIGITEK 1040mAh Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries Designed for Canon Cameras. (LP-E17)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Capacity: Best In Industry 7.2 Volts 1200 Mah Capacity Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries Designed For Canon Lpe17 Camera
- Functional Design: Batteries Are Designed With International Standard Leak Proof Structure With Utmost Precision For 100% Comaptibilty With Original Devices
- No Memory Effect: These Batteries Have No Memory Effect, So They Can Be Charged Or Discharged As Required Without Loss Of Capacity
- Environment Friendly: Digitek Batteries Provide You A Safe And Stable Protected Environment Friendly Energy Solution .
- Compatibility: Battery Is Compatible With Canon Eos 77D, M3, M5, M6, Eos Rebel T7I, T6I, T6S, Sl2, Eos 200D, 750D, Eos 760D, Eos 800D, 8000D, 9000D, Kiss X8I
- Warranty: Product Is Covered Under 3 Months Manufacturer Warranty Against Any Manufacturing Defect Only.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Digitek LP-E17 is a world class battery specially designed for Canon LP-E17 Camera. Battery is designed with top notch precision for 100% compatibility with original product in international standard leak proof structure
Camera go's out ofPower in mid session! No Worries! Digitek batteries are here to power your device with best in class performance and 100% safety
Digitek bring's you the latest technology Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with upto 500Charge/Discharge cycle life span. Designed with decade of research batteries provide you a safe and stable highly protected environment friendly energy solution. The battery supports quick charge, has no memory effect and delivers consistent performance for years. 7.2 Volt battery is easy to pack, highly reliable, and hyper- efficient in every sense, the battery can be used quite heavily throughout the day for a shoot or any event.
Battery is not compatible with Canon original charger, customer needs a Digitek DUC 006 Charger
Don't place the battery in over 60 degree C temperature or in fire. Don't store the battery without recharging for over 6months. Don't wipe the metal part of the battery with wet cloth. Don't touch the with wet hands or put it in water/liquids.Avoid charging or discharging halfway.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. perform like original
2. build quality great
3. no heating issue
Edit: after using this battery for a photo and a video shoot.. It drains drastically. At around 150 shots without flash the battery dips down to 20 percent. But it also charges quickly. Takes 30 minutes for a full charge, Like I said.. It's great as a battery backup.. But if your buying this as replacement to your original battery. Keep away. Go ahead and buy an original canon battery. Highly not recommended as a stand alone.. But hey ,for the price what else can one expect?
As per my opinion goes , go for it , it does the job.☺️♥️