Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 44.97 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
The Divine Romance: Collected Talks and Essays on Realizing God in Daily Life: 2 Paperback – 21 October 2003
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 8% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 10% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
This book has been dedicated to all the souls who are aware of their deep love for God, the infinite spirit of whom we are part of. This book churns are love for true self the infinite spirit God. --By Vivek on 24 February 2014, on Amazon India
To be with the Divine power is something gr8! This book , the second part of the talks and lectures is beyond words Pranaams to Guruji. --By Book Lover on 10 December 2013, on Amazon India
About the Author
Paramahansa Yogananda is an Indian yogi and guru whose best-selling spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, has introduced millions of readers to the perennial wisdom of the East. He is now widely recognized as the Father of Yoga in the West. He founded Yogoda Satsanga Society of India in 1917, in Ranchi, and Self-Realization Fellowship in Los Angeles in 1920 for the dissemination of Kriya Yoga. His other works include God Talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita, The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You, THe Law of Success, How You Can Talk with God, Man's Eternal Quest, The Divine Romance, Inner Peace etc. All available on Amazon.in
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 599 g
- Paperback : 510 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8189535056
- ISBN-13 : 978-8189535056
- Product Dimensions : 13.7 x 2.6 x 21.2 cm
- Publisher : Yogoda Satsanga Society of India (21 October 2003)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
is part of an intense anthology of collected talks by the beloved Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda, which includes,The Divine Romance,Man's Eternal Quest and Journey to Self-Realization.To the true genuine seeker yearning for spiritual guidance this shall prove to be a eloquent treasure towards the way to Self-Realization.For to know Guruji's words, wisdom and vision through this wondrous trilogy,a collection of anecdotes and esoteric knowledge,
The book covers various subjects and topics.During the times of confusion or distress Paramhansa Yogananda's Divine Love can be felt pouring out in every word of this book towards us providing the answers within the gems of profound wisdom this book carries.From Autobiography of a Yogi this book would be another stepping stone towards the path of spirituality
and life changing transformation and a soul purifier.The magical purity of this book is that you can re read it and each time it has something new and profoundly new to offer.I highly recommend it to all Spritually inquisitive friends walking towards the unknown.Just read this book slowly,read a little bit at a time,and take a while to assimilate what he is saying and ruminate about it.Ideally one should contemplate at the end of every chapter.This is definitely a book you will forcefully return to with great frequency after you have read it once just like "Autobiography of a Yogi"Remember spritual aspirants
" Everything else can wait, but your search for God cannot wait".
Quoting a favorite quote of mine from the book.....
"The Lord wants us to escape this delusive world. He cries for us, for He knows how hard it is for us to gain His deliverance. But you have only to remember that you are His child. Don't pity yourself. You are loved just as much by God as are Krishna and Jesus. You must seek His love, for it encompasses eternal freedom, endless joy, and immortality."
P.S ~If you could feel even a particle of divine love,after reading this,you would want to gift it all your loved ones this treasure and not
isolate your love in your hands only.
Spread the divine love,share...gift... this divine gift and help illuminate and transform other souls.
It is a must have for all the spiritual aspirants. This book is not for one-time reading. One line of what we read in the book has so much energy to give.
Can i really review a gem?