DocuBay is a premium subscription-based streaming service that lets you stream the best in international documentaries. Inspired by the idea of the world being One Tribe, DocuBay has features from directors around the globe, and reaches people around the globe.
Our ever-growing collection extends across a variety of categories: nature, biography, culture, travel, and politics, and more.
DocuBay has a variety of features that make it easy to view and discover documentaries, at leisure or on-the-go.
• Bays: All the documentaries in the DocuBay library have been segregated into categories, making it easier for you to browse the collection and find content that matches your interests.
Choose your favorite categories from NatureBay, TravelBay, ScienceBay, CultureBay, BiographyBay, AdventureBay, and HumanityBay, to enjoy many hours of enlightening and exciting content. (Others Bays are coming soon!)
• DocuBytes: Check out short snippets or previews of the documentaries in our library and find the next film you want to watch.
New releases every day: A new unmissable documentary will be released every day! You can also sneak a peek at the next day’s release.
• DocBuster: Every month, one documentary gets the coveted title of DocBuster. Whether it is chosen for the many awards and honors it has received, or for covering vital issues, the DocBuster is one film that you don’t want to miss.
• Download: You can watch the documentary of your choice even when your internet connection is taking a break! Just download the title to watch offline at leisure.
Membership Options: You can opt for either a Premium membership or a OneTribe membership for DocuBay. Both give you access to stream unlimited documentaries on our platform.
• TrendingBay: You can find the most popular and watched documentaries on our video streaming service by simply visiting the TrendingBay.
• Favorites: Show your love for the films you’ve liked by clicking the heart icon near the title. They will be saved in a Favorites list in your account.
• Watchlist: Whenever you find a documentary that you want to watch later or watch again, you can add it to your Watchlist for easy access.
You can also become a member, and enjoy our vast library of non-fiction content by visiting www.docubay.com
To receive regular updates on DocuBay releases and features, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Search Keywords: Travel, Video Streaming, Documentary, Nature, Science, Wildlife, Crime, Adventure, Sports, Discovery, watch video, watch online