Follow the Author
Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #6) Paperback – Import, 2 January 2020
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
Howl with laughter with the SIXTH book in the hilarious full-colour, illustrated series, Dog Man, from the creator of Captain Underpants!
Is Dog Man bad to the bone?
The heroic hound is sent to the pound for a crime he didn't commit!
While his pals work to prove his innocence, Dog Man struggles to find his place among dogs and people.
Being a part of both worlds, will he ever fully fit in with one??
Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of being true to one’s self.
Full colour pages throughout.
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Publisher : Scholastic; 1st edition (2 January 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1407191942
- ISBN-13 : 978-1407191942
- Reading age : 7 - 11 years
- Item Weight : 390 g
- Dimensions : 14.7 x 1.2 x 21.1 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #97,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- 6 yr old loves it and will read it independently
- some of it is pretty funny
- good quality edition
- doesn’t make my son cry like the Tale of Two Kitties does with that abandonment scene
- we know that kids love jokes about poo etc but there was too much vomiting in this book, even my son thought it was yuk, he skips those pages now.
- as with the other dogman books there are many spelling mistakes, I think they’re supposed to be cute but for a 6 yr old just getting to grips with spelling they are confusing and teach him mistakes (eg he now writes super as supa because dogman does). Not helpful.
- a LOT of jokes and characters are repeated from other books, felt like authors might be running out of inspiration...
The books themselves are laid out as comic strips but don't worry about them being quick reads I've seen the enjoyment continue even after reading the same book multiple times in a short space of time.
I'll be adding this same review to other 'Dogman' purchases as long as the quality continues and is relevant.