Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #6) Paperback – Import, 2 January 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 390 g
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1407191942
- ISBN-13 : 978-1407191942
- Product Dimensions : 14.7 x 1.2 x 21.1 cm
- Publisher : Scholastic (2 January 2020)
- Reading level : 7 - 11 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #926,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- 6 yr old loves it and will read it independently
- some of it is pretty funny
- good quality edition
- doesn’t make my son cry like the Tale of Two Kitties does with that abandonment scene
- we know that kids love jokes about poo etc but there was too much vomiting in this book, even my son thought it was yuk, he skips those pages now.
- as with the other dogman books there are many spelling mistakes, I think they’re supposed to be cute but for a 6 yr old just getting to grips with spelling they are confusing and teach him mistakes (eg he now writes super as supa because dogman does). Not helpful.
- a LOT of jokes and characters are repeated from other books, felt like authors might be running out of inspiration...
The books themselves are laid out as comic strips but don't worry about them being quick reads I've seen the enjoyment continue even after reading the same book multiple times in a short space of time.
I'll be adding this same review to other 'Dogman' purchases as long as the quality continues and is relevant.