- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Childrens Books (20 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1471144577
- ISBN-13: 978-1471144578
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.4 x 20.5 cm
- Customer Reviews: 338 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,73,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5221 in Children's Comics & Graphic Novels
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Dork Diaries: Puppy Love Hardcover – Import, 20 October 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Nikki is a normal girl but her life s packed with events. Can Nikki look after 7 puppies hidden from 2 parents, hide them from the entire school and look after her bratty little sister Brianna. Easy right? Ummmmmm no! Her parents wont allow dogs in the house so Nikki has to hide them at home and take them to school with her. Is Nikki's plan going to end total disaster and what will happen to the puppies?
❤️❤️ I think basically this book could be for all ages, it's not like there's any bad content, but I think it's easier for "tweens" and above to like, understand...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
expression for everything! My favourite character is Brianna
because of her hilarious antics. Its a great book and I enjoyed reading about all the shenanigans the puppies and Holly got up to!😎