- Reading level: 9+ years
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Childrens Books; Reissue edition (1 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147114402X
- ISBN-13: 978-1471144028
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 972 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Dork Diaries: Party Time Paperback – Import, 1 September 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
one more difference between wimpy kid series and this one that d former is a totally a funny comic novel for entertainment about odd incidents going on in greg heffley's life....but this series seems quiet realistic with story line and we can connect our self with it.
Top international reviews
Thank you for reading my review on Party time (dork diaries) I hoped this review helped you!
When Nikki hopes that her secret crush will ask to dance together at the Halloween party but when she finds out that MacKenzie would like him to ask her to dance do things go well or is it a terrible disaster...............
I would recommend for 8+
I hope you love this book as much as I do
I think this is a great book and worth reading thanks P
kids love it and read with no hesitation
good learning system
It is totally awesome I loved it so much I almost died
The funny bits made me laugh so much my stomach hurt
And the sad bits made me sad too
The best parts were when it was the happy parts
Also the parts when Nikki and Brandon were alone or the bit when Brandon asked Nikki to the dance it is amazing
I highly recommend it
By Antonio Alvarez Cano’s daughter