Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
Dork Diaries Paperback – 19 October 2017
|Paperback, 12 October 2017||
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1471168018
- ISBN-13 : 978-1471168017
- Item Weight : 204 g
- Dimensions : 13 x 42.16 x 19.8 cm
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster; Export edition (19 October 2017)
- Reading level : 9 - 13 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't wait for the next book
I guess nikki will be going to paris and doing the tour to she will manage
all the best to Rachel and thanks for the hit books
Coming to the quality its fine. Not a great buy. The cover is fine , but the print is slightly cross. The page is a bit dark. Its fine for the price. Overall, decent book
Top reviews from other countries
She has said that they are really good and has enjoyed reading them.
They seem to fit in well with the normal dilemmas of a young child so ideal for my daughter who’s 9 going on 19.