- 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit Card and Credit EMI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back* with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Dow Corning GP_AC Silicone, 280 ml Cartridge, Clear
|Item Volume||280 Millilitres|
About this item
- Packer: Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd. , Khasra No. 399 Delhi - 110030 ; +91 1143528338
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dow Corning|
|Included Components||1 DOW CORNING|
|Item Volume||280 milliliters|
|Item Weight||340 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||GP_AC|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 6 x 6 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2016
- Manufacturer : Dow Corning
- ASIN : B01B5622BM
- Item model number : DC-GP-CLR
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Dow Corning, Dow Corning
- Packer : Packer: Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd. , Khasra No. 399 Delhi - 110030 ; +91 1143528338
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 24 x 6 x 6 Centimeters
- Included Components : 1 DOW CORNING
- Generic Name : SILICONE SEALANT
Best Sellers Rank:
#186 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #14 in Hardware Adhesives & Sealers
- Customer Reviews:
The Dow Corning GP Silicone, 280 ml Cartridge, is a suitable sealant for gap filling, it requires a caulkin gun for dispense. This is perfect for glass and aluminium joints. It is also U.V resistant for both interior and exterior applications. However its not fit for Masonary and concrete joints.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Used this to seal the window frame gaps in my 2bhk apartment.
- Sealed all the windows and still 50 percent of the cartridge is remaining.
- It's transparent, so choose it according to your use.
Just One con about this product: Ensure that this DOES NOT come in contact with your skin. A small drop of this got stuck to my forearm and now I've got burning sensation on that section since 2 days.
First time, it was shipped without the nozzle, ordered a replacement and was delivered with the nozzle.
I used it to seal wooden frames of the glass windows. It is barely noticeable, except for the light shine when light catches it at a certain angle.
Useful tips for application:
-Avoid getting it on the hand, it's slimy. Washes away easily with soap, also I had no burning sensation or anything like that. Gloves aren't necessary.
-Apply it generously, better to apply excess and wipe away rather than apply too thin a line and it looks weird.
-After applying in a line, spray some water over it. It acts as lubricant and prevents sealant from spreading and spoiling tile/window.
-Use a wet wooden ice cream stick to wipe away excess. This also pushes the sealant into the corner and creates a nice finish.
-I used tissue paper for wiping away the excess from the stick and dipped it in a mug of water to use again.
-Used painter masking tape initially, but it was too tiresome for doing multiple windows, so gave up and did it without it for the rest. Difference isn't remarkable enough to use masking tape for every window. Maybe use it for places where it is more visible for a better edge.