- 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit Card and Credit EMI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back* with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Dr.Fixit Applicator Gun + Silicone Sealant (Clear)
|Price:||+ ₹ 69.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 51.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Pack of 1 Silicone Sealant
- 1 Applicator gun
Specification for this product family
Special offers and product promotions
Product detailsColor Name:Clear
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 6 x 6 cm; 399 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Pidilite
- ASIN : B07TH8DTY4
- Item part number : 507/501
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Pidilite
- Item Weight : 399 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 12 x 6 x 6 Centimeters
Best Sellers Rank:
#202 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #15 in Hardware Adhesives & Sealers
- Customer Reviews:
Dr.Fixit Silicone Sealant
A single component silicone sealant which when properly cured becomes a permanently elastic compound Can withstand high temperature extremes and provides excellent adhesion to glass, ceramics and sanitary ware.
Ideal for sealing glass and aluminum & non-oily wood, sealing of aluminum/ glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
Dr Fixit Sealant Applicator Gun
10" Manual Caulk Applicator for use with Cartridges up to 400ml A caulk applicator gun is an extremely useful tool when applying sealant as it will enable an accurate application when filling gaps and sealing joints to provide a watertight bond. To use the gun:
1. Press the release trigger at the back of the gun and pull the plunger back
2. Place the cartridge into the gun pointing the nozzle towards the front of the gun.
3. Push the plunger back into place.
4. Cut a hole in the tip of the tube to allow the sealant to feed through.
5. Hold the gun along the gap at a 45 degree angle and squeeze the trigger to begin sealing.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As informed earlier I cut the tip of nozzle provided and tip of the cartridge. Moment I started using it nozzle came out and white paste also. Could not use it nor it served my purpose. Will appreciate If anyone from the company can help me out .pictures are attached herewith. Please look into the matter and do the needful