Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor BlueTrack and Blue Sensor Gaming Mouse with Macro Function
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Package Contents:Dragon War Thor Mouse
- Mouse Mat (360mm X 250mm)
- User Manual
- Software CD
- Resolution: 800/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200 dpi
- 1 year warranty. Warranty is covered only against manufacturing defects , physical damage is not covered under warranty
Buy this product as Renewed and save ₹ 250.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Features: * Ergonomic design for professional gamer * Gaming mouse with 7 control buttons * Assign your choice of key gaming action to programmable buttons to create your own customs profiles *512k in-store memory which macro function can use in difference computers *Mouse cable length 1.8 meters * LED Light * Suitable for almost every surface * Gold-plated USB Connector for a Reliable Transmission Integrity * Resolution: 800/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200 dpi * Interface: USB
Compare with similar items
Offbeat - RIPJAW - 2.4Ghz Rechargable Wireless Gaming Mouse - 7D Buttons
TRUCASE (TM) 3200 DPI, 7 Button LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse 7 LED Colours for Pro Gamer
Redragon Gainer M610 Wired USB Gaming Mouse - 3200 DPI (Black)
MFTEK Tag 3 2000 dpi LED Backlit Wired Gaming Mouse with Unbreakable ABS Body (Black)
Lenovo Gaming Mouse - M200 (GX30P93886)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Trucase||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||472 grams||200 grams||280 grams||141 grams||140 grams||150 grams|
|Model Number||ELE-G9||With MAT||TGM-1||M610||2000 dpi||GX30P93886|
Review this product
1,683 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The design is exceptional! It’s aggressive & futuristic. The contrasting color combination is perfect.
2. The ambient lighting is beautiful. The placement of lights are adequate. It’s extremely appealing. There are 7 colors in total.
3. The performance is satisfying. The travel between physical movement and on-screen movement is perfect. All buttons work precisely. The left and right click buttons need the normal amount of pressure to click. The other buttons however are EXTREMELY easy to click. It feels very satisfying to click it. You will understand this feeling only when you use it. The click sound feedback is very pleasing.
4. The DPI cycling button is very useful. The change in DPI is perfectly noticeable.
5. The cable is of braided type and hence provides good safety. Cable length is adequate.
6. Contoured for thumb on the left side, and for ring finger and pinky on the right side. It helps to have a comfortable placement of your palm on the mouse.
7. The overall grip is comfortable.
8. The whole body is made of plastic. However, only the left and right click buttons (grey colored) have a plastic finish. The body of the mouse (black colored) has a rubberised finish, which feels premium, and provides a comfortable grip.
9. Software provided has several options. It has option to create several profiles as well. So, you can have different profiles for different uses, and change to it depending on your usage. You can also program what the extra 3 buttons do. Overall, an extremely useful software. [Software is available only for Windows. Works on Windows 7, Vista, 8 and 10 - I’ve tested it on all] If you use a Mac, you can use the mouse as is, but you won’t have customisation choices.
10. Good quality mouse mat provided for free. It’s quite large, too.
1. The mouse is quite large. Though it has a good grip and contouring, it’s very difficult to lift the mouse while moving. Most people frequently lift the mouse. I’m one of those people. This becomes quite uncomfortable, because the mouse is large, and due to it’s design, it’s difficult to lift it. After using it for a few months, I have adapted to using it without lifting it much. But I still get a bit annoyed when I have to do it. It’s a minor annoyance.
2. The right and left click buttons require the usual amount of pressure to click. As mentioned before, the other buttons are extremely easy to click. However, it feels like it won’t last long. It feels as though it’s going to come apart after a while. I’m not sure if it’s designed that way intentionally or not. Anyway, so far, nothing has happened.
3. The ambient lighting colors are good. But, the customisation options lack the required control. You can either choose one color to be displayed, or all color to be cycling. I wish we could choose only the colors which we wanted. It’s not a big issue, but, it would’ve been better.
Conclusion: I had this mouse already, given as a gift from my friend. I bought a new one for my cousin. With a small sacrifice in comfort, this mouse is worth buying. This mouse is specifically for RIGHT HANDED people, and those who use single display. If you use multiple displays, you will have to frequently lift the mouse and this becomes an issue. Also, this mouse is not for people with a small palm. I have a huge palm, so this mouse fits perfectly. Don’t buy if you have a small palm. Besides these, I don’t think there’s any other issue worth considering. I would recommend this mouse even with a marginal drop in comfort. You get used to it. And this is totally worth the price. A regular mouse will not provide the features or the precision of a gaming mouse. I would recommend this even for general use, and not merely for gaming. The customisable buttons add to the ease of use and makes it worth using.
1.) Perfect for big hands.
2.) Great ergonomics.
3.) So much for so less price.
4.) Robust wire and usb connector.
5.) Build quality
1.) Some gamers might say it's a bit heavy.
i returned the product hoping i will get a good replacement but NOPE.
The replacement i got with mouse was even WORSE the back and forward key were stuck getting stuck on pressing along with the fire button the whole package seems like a refurbished item with a bad quality check for a price as high as 1.3k it sure DOESN'T work like that :/
Edit: I buyed it from appario seller and it's been almost a week since I returned the item and still didn't got any refund guys if ur buying it then buy it from another seller this seller is clearly a sloppy seller and ships defective items I guess.
Update : I got my refund back :/ but wasted my 2 weeks dealing with this and couldn't use my PC cause I HAD NO MOUSE AND THE MOUSE THAT WAS DELIVERED WAS DEFECTIVE SO HAD TO RETURN IT I'm just gonna buy another mouse im done with this one ._.
RGB lighting :
-The RGB lighting is amazing.
-Has two options for the RGB effects. Either we go with breathing or static(always on).
-Has 6 colors to cycle among for the RGB lighting.
-The lower range works the way it should and the higher range just makes the mouse fly around the screen(not too much..just the right amount of flying)
-the sensitivity can be adjusted in the software that comes in a disc along with this mouse.
-Has a long braided cable.
-No input lag or whatsoever
-has a nice click to it.
-The thumb buttons couldv'e been moved front a bit (That's my personal opinion ....it varies according to each person's taste).
- the buttons are plastic though. But it feels good to click.
Comes along with a mouse pad (A Professional one... it says so) and a driver installation disc.
The mouse is a bit big. So i wont be recommending this mouse if you've got tiny hands.
Has a nice resting spot for the last two fingers. So that's a bonus.
Overall it's a must buy budget gaming mouse.