F&D E200 Plus Sound Bar Speakers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Type 2.5 + 2.5 watts, channel wireless;11 degree tilted speaker for wider sound dispersion
- 2-Inch Full Range Driver
- Integrated 2.0 speaker specially designed matching computer LCD panel excellently
- Highly Efficient Battery,Bulit in 2600mAh Li-on battery that can be charged through conveninet micro USB
- With front passive radiator design for springy bass
- High efficient power design;Bluetooth version 4.0
- USB reader supporting MP3/WMA dual formats decoding;Side controls
- Connects to any music device using a 3.5mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With an eye-catching design and ergonomic look, F&D E200 Plus Bluetooth Soundbar is equally appealing to the ears and eyes. With its high quality audio output and miniature size, this soundbar has already gained huge popularity among customers. Designed exclusively to deliver superior quality sound, the product has two powerful satellite speakers placed behind a mesh like metallic grill. Its front passive radiator produces rich and deep bass sounds creating a theater like experience.
Note: Incase of any issue with the product, kindly contact brand at 1800-425-55-46.
• Power output: 2.5Wx2 (RMS)
• Unit: 2" full range driver
• Frequency response: 50 - 20 KHz
• Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 70dB
• Separation: ≥ 50dB
• Dimension: W410xH73xD58mm
• Weight: 0.68Kg (net)
• Bluetooth version 4.0
• USB reader supporting MP3/WMA dual formats decoding
• Side controls
• 11 degree tilted speaker for wider sound dispersion
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. sound quality pretty good for the small room around 600x600 sqft homes
2. Bluetooth radius is far enough around 5 to 6 meters if you go far more. speaker will start choking
Just like the non-bluetooth model, this looks sturdy, sound is great (for the price), loud and it is very small so does not take up too much space.
The real problem is setting it up. I have at least 10 gadgets in my house and all of them are high end devices (Apple Products, Premium HP and Dell computers) so everything is bluetooth enabled. So, I am used to bluetooth a lot. Using this speaker, getting it connected is a hassle. The buttons for bluetooth setup are hard to use and the instructions are not clear. The speaker also does not follow the standard red and green indicator for bluetooth but uses blue and white which causes a lot of confusion. also, disconnecting it is a hassle. connecting it to another gadget is a hassle.
Also, the AUX Cable does not work at all. I don't if the problem is with the cable, or the speaker AUX connection. And when I used this with my windows machine (bluetooth only, because, AUX cable connection does not work), the computer started having problems. But it worked fine with Mac (again bluetooth only, aux cable does not work on Mac also) so may be its a windows issue. but yes if you are planning to use with windows, things may not work even on bluetooth.
So, yes, this is a good speaker. But the AUX wired audio does not work. It causes problems with Windows computer. If you are going to use this with bluetooth only, then, go for it. Planning to use wire, be careful.
I wish to put on wall as per design it cannot be hanged on wall due to charger and cables Are designed to insert on back
And as per policy I am unable to return
It shows only replace of same unit
Sound: Clarity is fine, quality bass depending on the source of music. I found difference in max volume between bluetooth and AUX mode.
Battery: I'm not a very heavy user, around 0.5-1 hours daily, and this easily lasts for about a week on full charge.
Ease of use: It's a bit large for sure, but that can be ignored for above two qualities in given price range. Can be hung on a wall in bluetooth mode, but since the Power on/off button,AUX and charging port are all BEHIND the speaker you'll have to take it down quite often. They could have put all the ports and switch on the left side just like the control buttons on right side.