- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Blu-ray
- Item Quantity: 1
FIFA 20 (PS4)
|Price:||3,399.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||600.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- This is a Region 2 copy (official Indian SKU). Only Region 2 copy owners will be able to use FUT points redeemed at PSN India store
- FIFA 20 will see more legendary football players & New kits
- Varied modes to test your skills and strategies
- The franchise has been recognized over the years for acquiring licenses from incredible leagues over the world
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount on Kotak bank Credit Card EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Electronic Arts have just announced the annual game is set to return. From FIFA World Cup licensed games to UEFA European Championship, you can play in the exhilarating leagues that millions of fans watch.
Platform for Display: PS4 - Standard Edition
Review this product
116 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here’s a list of bugs in the Career Mode:
1. Press conference questions and answers are extremely repetitive. There is no point answering the same questions for 15 years. There should’ve been a large number of questions and answers from where the game could pull off. This has gone stale fast.
2. Editing a player glitches the player to change positions. For example editing a CM will change their position to CAM or CDM. An edited CF will become a ST and it removes their second position. ALSO why can we still not change a player’s position to RW, LW, CM, or CF?? This seems so trivial to not include it. Please add these options to the edit player position lists.
3. AI team selection is bad or worse. Top 6 teams are fielding reserves or substitute players. This is unacceptable. This has been going on for years now with no fix. It absolutely ruins the little immersion we have with career mode.
4. Table realism: Top 6 are finishing at extremely low positions and teams are winning with around 60 points. The tables are not realistic at all.
Player conversation are as dull and bland as press conferences. There needs to be a large pull of questions and answers or else how are we suppose to not get bored of this feature after the first season if the questions are always the same?? They also seem to be broken as some players request game time and then respond “I am frustrated I was played and got injured when I requested not to play”.
There is no risk or reward for press conference/interview questions. These just adds to the generic state
5. After a few years the Europa League does not progress to playoffs and Champions League doesn’t even get started. When you look at matches played for those competitions some of them will show up as TBD vs TBD.
6. Dynamic potential: Even if a player is in bad form they will still grow in rating. At age 29/30 players still decline regardless of performance. “Had a 30 year old CAM with 6 goals and 18 assist after 18 league games dropp 2 points overall nonetheless.”
7. When you edit a player, their overall drops as well.
8. In the calendar, multiple games a day or less a part is STILL not fixed
9. If you play on Ultimate difficulty, you can beat the AI top teams by 4,5,6, or 7 goals.
10. Max height for created players is only 6’2
Champions League starts with the 2018-2019 teams. Not the new group stages for the 2019-2020 season.
11.Cannot scout yout academy in Wales, STILL. Why is this still not possible? Especially for teams who we have national teams for.
12. Youth Academy teams are debuting with tucked in shirts and generic boots, STILL.
13. International game stadiums/fields look horrible. The presentation looks so generic and I feel like there is a filter added that makes the national team colors and field look very bland.
14. If we create a player we should be able to edit their potential since we sometimes have to create players that are not in the game due to licensing. Created players should not reach 99 potential, that is ridiculous.
NEW BUGS REPORTED!*
1. Player Career Mode player will end up with 0 star skills.
2. Dynamic Potential seems to be working for some people while not working at all for others.
3. Raising a players wages, even minimally in some cases, can get you automatically fired. This was an attempt to remove the billion dollar transfer budget glitch that was executed horribly.
4. Typos in interviews.
5. A player you accepted a transfer fee on stays in the background of the career mode menu and then stays on the middle of the pitch the whole time.
6. Player fitness is very bad. Even players with 80+ stamina are gassed by half time. They only have 50% stamina left and have to be substituted off.
7. In post match interviews when there is a score draw, the interviewer always asks the question about it being a "boring match" even if there are more than 4 or 6 goals (3-3 for example).
8. In player conversations, no matter what selection you chose, the player ALWAYS reacts positively.
9. Morale is now pointless since ALL players are happy no matter where your team are in the league or how badly you treat them.
10. Some youth players’ birthyears are listed as 1970 when you edit them.
This game is good and new Volta Mode (Street Football) is just amazing!
Disappointed about the license for Juventus!
I played both FIFA20 & PES20, both are amazing games, football is a game of love.
Just Love The Game.
If you have fifa 19, you can stick with it..a few new features are not worth that much money
Volta gives you fresh legs to improve your skills and ability. Ultimate team has been surprisingly magnificent but the menu is a tad bit exasperating.
You get a lot of opportunities to showcase your talent especially when you play online. Overall a scintillating game!!