- Publisher: KD PUBLICATION; 1 edition (7 July 1905)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9384636843
- ISBN-13: 978-9384636845
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #820 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
ENGLISH FOR GENERAL COMPETITIONS (HINDI)- VOL.1 (Hindi) Paperback – 6 Jul 1905
Paperback, 6 Jul 1905
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. VERB (BASIC)
3. PASSIVE VOICE
5. QUESTION TAG
6. SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT
7. CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
8. VERB (ADVANCE)
12. CONJUNCTION .
16. WORDS OFTEN CONFUSED & MISUSED
18. SYNONYMS (PRACTICE SET)
19. ANTONYMS (PRACTICE SET)
20. ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION
21. ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION (PRACTICE SET)
22. IDIOMS & PHRASES- 1
23. IDIOMS & PHRASES- 2
24. IDIOMS & PHRASES (PRACTICE SET)CC
TEN MODEL TEST PAPERS OF SSC CGL (TIER-1)BOOK OF ARITHMETIC FROM KD PUBLICATION.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
74 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Worst part is that the author has tried to fool the aspirants by adding on the cover that 10 new chapters have been added to this book. The truth is that all these 10 chapters were already there on the 'English part-2 by Neetu Singh'. These 10 chapters have been shifted to this book from that one verbatim.
* Not even a single word has been changed from 2016 edition.
* Not even a single new question has been added to this book.
1. A good book if you don't have any book yet and you have to start the study of English from a book.
2. All the important chapters have been covered. This much is enough to get a decent rank.
3. A huge number of solved questions have been provided which makes it an even better deal.
4. Lucid language makes it easy to understand.
5. This is a good book if you want to start from the beginning.
6. The page quality, binding and font, everything is good.
1. The author has tried to fool the existing customers of this book. This book has nothing to offer if you have any edition from 2016 onwards.
Final comment- If you have the old edition of this book, please stay away. You are not going to get even a single word more in this book than the previous edition.
If you want to purchase a book to study English for SSC for the first time, go for this book. This is an ultimate deal in that case.
The reason for giving 2 stars is the bad intentions of the author. All these 2 stars are just for the content of the book.