- Item model number: HX-AK1G-NEUY
- ASIN: B015JJSZLW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 18 September 2015
- Customer Reviews: 59 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,540 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
ESAW SM-02 Student Compound Microscope (Magnification 100X-675X) with 10X and 15X Wide Field Eyepieces Kit (50 Blank Slides, Cover Slips)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wide-field 10x and 15x objectives
- Magnification 100x to 675x
- 1 Year manuafcturer's warranty but no breakage included
- Anti-fungal, anti reflection coated optics
- Nicely packed in styrofoam enclosure with box and instruction manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
When our company was started, it was started at a very small scope, at that time only microscopes were made by us but now as the time went
ESAW became a very known firm in the line of physics, laboratory glassware, electronics and other scientific instruments.
Our commitment to quality drives us to perfection. Continuous innovation, coupled with a keen understanding of consumer needs, makes us a leading company in the line of Scientific Instrument.
ESAW SM-02 Student Microscope Kit
The Engineering Science Apparatus Workshop, Established in 1962.
We produce over 6,500 unique product lines for the science education and scientific research markets.
- Physics- We make each and every physics instruments for various fields like Electro-Magnetism etc.
- Biology- A complete house for Dissecting instruments, every kind of Microscopes and Prepared Slides.
- Laboratory Glassware- We at ESAW make Borosilicate Lab Glassware which are great in Quality.
- Laboratory Equipment- We supply ovens and incubators, stirrers and shakers, Autoclaves etc.
- Supports and Stands for Glassware like Retort Stands, Tripod Stands etc.
Easy-To-Use Affordable Quality Student Microscope
One of the best Student Microscope kit for India till the range of CBSE Class 12th Students
This microscope is perfect for academics in home school for students in elementary to high school. This versatile microscope purposes LED Substage and also mirror light which allows you to see various elements like blood sample, bacteria or any kind of elements which can be put onto Microscope Slides.A Set of ESAW 50 Prepared Slides are included which comprises of 50 different and high diversity of specimen which includes all topics till class 12th in CBSE India Syllabus.
- Clear Magnification till 1500x can be acheived.
- 6 Magnification Settings- 100x, 150x, 450x, 675x, 1000x and 1500x, which enables the person to see 1 element in different ways.
- 50 Blank Slides also included in the package so that students can prepare their own specimen.
- A Cleaning Cloth and Dust cover provided which enables to store the Microscope conveniently.
- Coarse and Fine Motion Knobs present on both the sides for ease of use.
LED and Mirror Unit as Light Sources
Earlier Sunlight was used as the prime source to view specimens, ESAW gives both Options to students to view the specimens with traditional methods and given with new generation LED Light so that they can use the Microscope even in Night.
1st in Segment - 2 Wide Field Eye-Pieces 10x and 15x are provided with the Microscope for giving greater and more crisp image.
Traditional Eyepieces had very small Field of View but now with Wide Field eye-pieces with 15x being high in resolution, to be provided in the kit, The observations are now more clearer than ever.
ESAW 50 Blank Slides
ESAW Pre-Cleaned, and accurate size 50 Blank Slides are also provided so that children can make more specimens and explore on their own.
Diverse Prepared Slides can be made
You can make around 50 samples from the given blank slides
Spring Loaded Stage Clips
Easy to use spring loaded Stainless Steel Clips for holding the specimen slides.
All Glass Optics, Brass Made and Chrome finished 10x and 45x objectives fitted onto the Microscopes.
The Objectives are the main power house for the Microscopes. Our lenses are the clean and preciser as they can be, fully made on Machinery imported from Germany they give the results that every student expects.
|ESAW SM-02 Student Compound Microscope||ESAW MM-02 Medical Student Compound Microscope||ESAW IM-01 Monocular Microscope||ESAW BM-01 Binocular Student Microscope||ESAW TM-01 Trinocular Microscope|
|Magnification Settings||4 Mag. Settings- 100x, 150x, 450x and 675x||6 Magnification Settings- 100x, 150x, 450x, 675x, 1000x and 1500x||8 Magnification Settings- 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 450x, 675x, 1000x and 1500x||8 Magnification Settings- 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 450x, 675x, 1000x and 1500x||8 Magnification Settings- 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 450x, 675x, 1000x and 1500x|
|Area Shown of the specimen from the center of vision||50% Flat Area||60% Flat Area||75% Flat Area||75% Flat Area||75% Flat Area|
|Recommendation||ESAW recommends this Microscope for Students in Elementary Stage, Class 6th to 9th||ESAW recommends this Microscope for Students in Elementary Stage, Class 6th to 10th||ESAW recommends this Microscope for Students in Elementary Stage, Class 6th to 12th||ESAW recommends this Microscope for Students in Elementary Stage, Class 6th to 12th||ESAW recommends this Microscope for Students in Elementary Stage, Class 6th to Early College Stages and this can be upgraded to be bought with Camera afterwards|
Lets learn science
Gift this Microscope on any occasion, special gift wrapping also available!
- ESAW Microscopes and Labware
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The eye piece lenses are not clear. One of them had scratch on inside. Be ready to buy extra dyes/slide preparation kit.
If you are thinking for gifting, make sure he/she is in like 10th class(indian education) and higher.. overall - ok experience, but returning it.
The microscope what we received can be used only to see the image of the product. Size can not be measured.
We directly spoke to the supplier many times. No proper feedback or response
There is no specimen slides in the package