Earthy Sapo Reetha Shampoo Bar - Suitable For Dry Hair
- Natural, chemical free, preservative free & vegan
- Traditionally made hair wash soap that retains glycerine. Pure soap, no fillers no ready made soap bases, no artificial hardners, no artificial foaming agents, no SLS/SLeS, no synthetic colorants or artificial pigments
- For better results use on lightly/mildly oiled hair. Detailed usage instructions have been provided in the in the form of a leaflet in the box along with the bar
- Follow up with hair conditioner (preferably Earthy Sapo's preservative free & all natural Hair Conditioner) / ACV rinse if needed.
- Instructions of how to make liquid shampoo from Earthy Sapo's Shampoo Bars have been provided in the form of a leaflet in the box along with the bar
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Earthy Sapo Shampoo Bar, is a 100% natural product and works differently from commercial shampoos. If you are first time user of shampoo bars, please give your hair & scalp some tome to get accustomed to it. Some people take to shampoo bars instantly, but most often, it takes a while (which could vary from few months to several months) to get used to shampoo bars & start noticing positive changes. So please exercise patience & please dont give up.
Reetha Shampoo Bar is formulated with the goodness of hair strengthening & softening herbs like reetha, coconut milk, aloevera, bhringraj, rosemary, amla, hibiscus flower, methi, brahmi & neem. The shampoo bar is suitable for dry & curly hair.
As all Earthy Sapo’s products are preservative free, it does not make liquid shampoos.
Glycerine is a natural by-product of soap making process. It attracts moisture & is thus a great skin softner. Earthy Sapo’s handmade natural soaps are made the traditional way, that not just retain the glycerine completely, they are also free from any preservatives or synthetic ingredients. This makes Earthy Sapo’s soaps gentle, mild, safe & a superior choice for skin & hair care.
Suitable for dry scalp & hair / curly hair
Nt wt : 100 g each bar
Fragrance: Mildly scented with tea tree essential oil
Packaging: Plastic free
Detailed ingredients list
Reetha, coconut milk, aloevera, bhringraj, rosemary, amla, hibiscus flower, methi, brahmi, neem, jojoba oil, argan oil, tea tree essential oil, vegetable oils (edible)*, sodium hydroxide** *includes rice bran oil, sunflower oil, palm oil, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed castor oil
** used for converting vegetable oils into soap. Does not exist in the final product
No preservatives, no ready made soap bases, no artificial hardners, no artificial foaming agents, no SLS/SLeS, no synthetic colorants or artificial pigments
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO CONVERT EARTHY SAPO SHAMPOO BARS INTO LIQUID SOAP
- Making liquid soap from Earthy Sapo 's soap bars is easy because we don't add any artificial hardener and our soaps are loaded with the natural glycerine created during soap making process. It is also due to this reason that our soaps sweat a lot in humid conditions this is why we recommend making liquid soaps during monsoons so that the soaps last longer.
- Our shampoo bars can also be converted into liquid shampoo in the same way. This, we recommend for those who have long hair or those who have hair fall problems as liquid shampoo reduces the chances of friction or hair entanglement while using a bar. Make your own preservative free liquid shampoo! You can always adjust the consistency of the liquid soap to suit your preferences.
About Earthy Sapo
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I really like this brand and the message that they are trying to promote so I'll check out their other products and see if something works for me. 😊
Now, about the product. It is good for short hair, upto shoulder length. Longer hair make get terribly tangled in the process of lathering. Also, it is a bit drying and requires a good conditioner post shampoo. What i really like is that this bar is completely natural and non toxic to the environment. It also cleans the hair and scalp well. The pack also gives suggestions for converting the soap into liquid form but i havent tried that.
The soap was well packed with all the necessary instructions to use the shampoo bar. The instruction said to. Slightly oil the hair and then wash with the shampoo bar. Even after washing the hair three times. My hair was oily. Though the soap gives rich lather it is not for thick long hair. If the soap is used once or twice I don't think you will like the product.
What we need to note is this works differently to chemical loaded shampoos available in market.
I would suggest not to use any silicone and paraben loaded products when you are trying to go natural. So do a one time clarifying shampoo (without silicones) before going natural. If Not chances are hair will lack lusture and will be weighed down. I guess that's what has happened to people who have given reviews with low ratings. It's important to know how products work.
As a recovering hair loss sufferer from pcos, I find this product works best with my healing process.
I loves the product! Way to go!
I have been having hair fall issue for quite some time now, this product came as a blessing... Thank God for that.
I bought this on the advise of @fittuber.
I am not saying that my hairfall stopped entirely because of this shampoo bar, but this chemical free product does not make my hair "unnecessarily fall". I can see the difference.
I need to use a conditioner after wash... and it is not like the well packaged shampoo .. fragrant full.of chemical stuff... so pls be patient while using this.
It gives a good lather.. so hair scalp is cleant well.
The product comes with a sweet note from the team to not give up... and yes it really pays.
1. It does not remove oil from your hair properly.
2. It makes your hair sticky.
3. It makes your hair dry very very badly.
4. My hairfall got increased.
5. Even dandruff got increased.
Initially I thought of giving it a try for few more days. But Noooo....I am done. I can't sit and wait for my hairfall to increase this badly.
Shifting back to mama earth shampoo.
Damn, really disappointed with this product. I will never ever recommend this product to someone.
Top international reviews
Many people would think that it does not clean hair or it is not meant for thick hair, I feel this is NOT the case. Initially, I confused the rich lather with a good cleaning. However, I realized you heave to let it sit in hair for a few minutes, depending on your hair.
After I figured out the time required for my hair, all was good. I rub fingers in my hair and scalp to find if they are clean. Iplan to reorder this.
completely natural without any chemicals.
for a natural product, it lathered pretty well.
looks like going to last lot of time.
can't think of any.