Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time Paperback – 21 August 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 159 g
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 152309513X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1523095131
- Publisher : Berrett Koehler Publishers; 2017th edition (21 August 2018)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to manage your time stop watching YouTube about it and buy this book it can save that time.
If you found photos helpful...please click helpful
Brian Tracy is one of the best author of today. The book explains about getting success in both personal and professional life by focusing on major tasks. It has various methods and habits to learn to stop procrastinating and eat our frogs(tasks) in time. This book serves a profound meaning to working people, employees, entrepreneurs and business personals.
The author gives 21 steps to getting things done.
This book told how can i still be doing something good even while procrastinating.
Must buy book for everyone who has procrastination as a barrier to their success.
Top reviews from other countries
Le principe du livre se résume en une phrase : "Attelez-vous à la tâche la plus difficile, toujours en premier, et même si vous ne faites pas grand chose, commencez au moins, une fois terminé, le reste vous paraitra plus simple ! "
Parfois des astuces très simple comme celle que j'utilise quotidiennement maintenant : Prendre une ardoise ou un bloc-notes, agenda, qu'importe, et notez vos 3, 4, 5 tâches à accomplir OBLIGATOIREMENT ce jour, le fait de l'écrire, vous engage auprès de vous même, c'est imparable, en plus du fait de l'avoir sous les yeux.
Une autre consiste à se dire que le lendemain vous voyagerez et serez indisponible pour une longue période, donc vous devez vous acquitter de la tâche la plus importante que vous ayez à faire avant de partir...Et répéter le même schéma tous les jours, permet d'éviter la procrastination.
There were ways the business could have had a better success rate had we changed the way of doing things, just a little! And this book provided me with a great way to tweak the internal processes just enough to better how each admin performed in their key roles. Great read!