- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 10540 KB
- Print Length: 170 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (14 July 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073FMPCDM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,97,565 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Economics of the Indian Steel Industry (Routledge Studies in the Economics of Business and Industry) Kindle Edition
|Length: 170 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||Language: English|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
About the Author
Susmita Dasgupta is a policy economist and a sociologist of popular culture. She has worked with the Joint Plant Committee, Ministry of Steel for the past thirty years and is among the busiest speakers at steel conferences in India.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|