Educart NCERT Exemplar Maths Class 10 Problem Solutions (With Reduced Syllabus Chart For 2021) Paperback – 11 May 2020
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Educart NCERT Mathematics Exemplar solutions are recommended by all as:
- supported with Alternate Methods to solve questions
- strictly based on NCERT guidelines,
- questions (specially MCQs) are explained in simple detail,
- have timestamps of past year board questions marked.
↑ Trick Applied
To help learn the thought process, many important questions of Educart NCERT exemplar have extra tips:
- added at the end of solutions,
- covering the formula and method used, and
↑ Diksha Platform Questions
Extra practice questions under eVidya program of Government’s Diksha 2.0 platform:
- are added at the end of each chapter,
- included exclusively in Educart Maths Exemplar X only,
- provided with detailed solutions and
- are unique to existing NCERT exemplar questions.
Expert Reviews of NCERT Exemplar
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Agrawal Group Of Publications (Educart); Latest edition (11 May 2020); firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 260 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9389609062
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389609066
- Item Weight : 480 g
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 1.4 x 27.64 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | email@example.com | +91-8937099777
- Packer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Generic Name : Ducart NCERT Exemplar Maths Class 10 Problem Solutions (With Reduced Syllabus Chart For 2021)
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In a nutshell,, this book is a osm reference of ur NCERT practice.. But not for extra questions😊
Better to replace this with correct one