Educart NCERT Exemplar Science Class 10 Problem Solutions For 2022 Paperback – 11 May 2020
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Educart NCERT Science exemplar solutions are very well written. They:
- are strictly based on NCERT guidelines,
- have MCQs explained in simple detail,
- are supported with diagrams, equations & tables and
- have timestamp of the past year questions.
↑ Concept Applied
To clear students concepts, many important questions in Educart NCERT exemplar have extra theory:
- added at the end of solutions,
- categorised under Concept Applied, Definition etc, and
- explains examinable key cbse value points.
↑ Diksha Platform Questions
Indian Government’s Diksha 2.0 platform questions (under eVidya program):
- are included for extra practice,
- provided with detailed solutions and
- are unique to exemplar questions.
Expert Reviews of NCERT Exemplar
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Agrawal Group Of Publications (Educart); Latest edition (11 May 2020); firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Language : English
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9389609054
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389609059
- Item Weight : 405 g
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 1.17 x 27.64 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | email@example.com | +91-8937099777
- Packer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Generic Name : Educart NCERT Exemplar Science Class 10 Problem Solutions (With Reduced Syllabus Chart For 2021)
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,370 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
QUALITY - 9/10
SOLUTIONS - 6/10 (QUALITY IS GOOD BUT THE PLACE WHERE SOLUTION IS GIVEN IS DISAPPOINTERY)
BOOK - 8/10
SHOULD YOU BUY THIS BOOK - 100% YES
By Advaith on 13 April 2021
of NCERT textbooks .
Very useful in the preparation days for those who are having lack of guidance