Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 45.00 Delivery charge
Educart CBSE Sample Question Papers Class 10 Mathematics (Standard) Paperback – 24 October 2019
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Agrawal Group Of Publications (Educart) (24 October 2019)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 230 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9387806456
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387806450
- Item Weight : 621 g
- Dimensions : 21 x 1.46 x 28 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | email@example.com | +91-8937099777
- Packer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are preparing for 2020 boards of class 10 I recommend this book strongly to you...
All the 3 books are based on the new pattern that has been introduced by the cbse recently ,especially the 20 mcq that cbse has introduced ...
the questions in the sample paper of all 3 book gives us a brief idea that how the questions can come ..
Very happy and thankful to educ art to produce such nice books 👍👍
The sample papers are according to new pattern
The print is very clear so don’t get confused!
One thing bad about this books is that in some sample papers short questions are given in section D and long question are placed in Section B. At some places there are misprints. So please see that you sample papers are perfect and avoid making misprints and wrong placing of questions.
Else I would suggest it to buy for everyone who is going to give exams on 12th March.
It contains sample papers of disposition akin to that of CBSE official papers. You can have a good amount of practice after doing these exhaustive exercises.
Barring the good points that this book posseses, there are quite a few things that bothered me-
1. The topper reviews- I don't know whence they roped in those quite incompetent topper who don't know what they're mentioning. Some toppers advices are wrong.
2. There's no good intro of book and no detailed description of how to solve the maths exam in Boards.
3.Tips are lacking.
4. Short cuts could've been added.
To shorten, it's a good book overall. So go for it without any ambivalence or reluctancy.