Educart CBSE Class 10 Maths 'Standard' Sample Question Papers 2021 (As Per 9th Oct CBSE Sample Paper) Paperback – 1 November 2020
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Educart class 10 Sample Paper Maths Standard
Two step success Formula-
CBSE textbook books means NCERT
CBSE Sample Papers books means Educart !!
Educart sample papers are the most demanding sample papers book in CBSE class 10. WHY?
- Strictly follow CBSE Guidelines and based on the latest CBSE Sample papers pattern.
- Students most favorite part of educart sample papers are the OBJECTIVE SECTION MAPS that are the power capsule for every student to revise the chapters in short and summarised form.
- Detailed step by step explained solutions.
- The most important is here, 3 hours Time Management chart for board exam of Mathematics (STANDARD)
- 1 CBSE sample paper 2020
- 1 CBSE March 2020 Board paper
- 1 CBSE 2019 paper(Topper Answer sheet)
- 6 Solved sample papers
- 4 Unsolved sample papers (Self-Assessment)
- A package of 13 sample papers that help you to score 95+ in Mathematics (STANDARD)
- Last year 40% of CBSE Board paper Came from the Educart sample papers book.
- 2020’s Teacher’s top choice.
- Most demanding brand in Class 10 CBSE Board.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Agrawal Group Of Publications (Educart); Latest edition (1 November 2020); firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Language : English
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9389609186
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389609189
- Item Weight : 370 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Net Quantity : 1.00 count
- Importer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | email@example.com | +91-8937099777
- Packer : Educart (Agrawal Group Of Publications) | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-8937099777
- Generic Name : School books
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By G C on 28 November 2020
By Siddhant on 9 December 2020
Case based study questions are awesome 👌 best part all explanation is given. And 3 paper for self assesssment.
I m loving the book.
By Haseeb ur Rahman on 27 March 2021
By kalpana dash on 24 November 2020