Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Ella Enchanted Paperback – 30 June 2017
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Levine provides a winning combination of memorable characters & and alluring fantasy realm that will leave readers with hopes of future tales of Ella and Prince Char”
“A thoroughly enchanting novel that deepens and enriches the original tale.”
“Now room must be made for Levine’s superbly plotted and thoroughly enjoyable retelling of the Cinderella story”
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 180 g
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0006755488
- ISBN-13 : 978-0006755487
- Dimensions : 12.9 x 1.52 x 19.8 cm
- Publisher : Harper Collins Children’s Books (30 June 2017)
- Reading level : 10 - 14 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #87,931 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ella and Charmonte's love is so adorably cute, but my eyes brimmed over at the climax all the same!!!
"My gift is obedience. Ella will always be obedient. Now stop crying, child."
As a child, I loved reading fairy tales, but with time it occurred to me that fairy tales usually dispirit women and expect them to behave like a typical princess and someday a prince will save her from misery. Ella Enchanted is a re-telling of Cinderella, and the book perfectly captures some essential elements; the story includes glass sandals, the ball, the pumpkin, an evil stepmother and her two daughters (Hattie and Olive).
I enjoyed reading this enchanting story. The female lead- Ella is strong-willed, funny and intelligent which makes it different from any other classic fairy tale. The best part I liked about Ella is how she manipulates the order and use it to irritate the other person. In this, the author emphasizes on love, friendship and tells you that it's okay if you are like a baby elephant and not as a princess. The relationship between Mandy and Ella is very spellbinding and how their friendship grows when they both try to undo the curse vested upon her. Also, the characters in this book are though magical but relatable, and the story perfectly captures that nobody is perfect and every person has a flaw in them, which makes them different from the rest of the world.
The story is very fast-paced and this being a children fantasy book, the writing style is very marvelous. I adored the concept of letters and the know-it-all magical book. I believe the main progress in this tale is made through them.
Dear fairy godmother, my only wish is that I'd read this book sooner.
The only issue I have with the book is the ending which I feel is a bit disappointing and cliched. I enjoyed the entire book, and there were some instances which made me laugh, but I think the author could have done better in the end.
Top reviews from other countries
Book in amazing condition and delivered really quickly
I finished it in pretty much a day. It's such a lovely read, and I think I would certainly read it again.