- Reading level: 15.00+ years
- Hardcover: 1536 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (12 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198076401
- ISBN-13: 978-0198076407
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 6.2 x 23.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 225 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #807 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
English-English-Hindi Dictionary Hardcover – 12 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr Suresh Kumar has been professor, Applied Linguistics, Central Institute of Hindi, Agra. A scholar in the fields of Translation Theory, Practice and Stylistics, he has published widely in these areas. Dr Ramanath Sahai retired as Professor, Linguistics, Central Institute of Hindi, Agra. He has been Head, Postgraduate Department of Sanskrit, DAV College, Dehradun. Apart from writing extensively on lexicography, he has co-authored three other dictionaries from Oxford University Press. He has also been a member of the Expert Committee of UNESCO on teaching a second language and a foreign language.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
225 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you need a good Eng to hindi dic then you should buy it.
It provide words along with reference, pronunciation, syn, and anto of each words that is enough for a student and at the end it gives some extra material like appendix and dvd. Price - 466
Thank You! Amazon👍