- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 17968 KB
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; 2 edition (20 January 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08423SZ8K
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 555 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#29,431 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1002 in Exam Preparation (Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
English Grammar & Composition Very Useful for All Competitive Examinations [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
|Language: English||Format: Print Replica|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
More items to explore
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.contains additional exercises to check yourself.
2.contains question asked in competitive exam and also mentioned like CAT Nov 2004 etc.
3.contains vocabulary also
4.contains best quality knowledge in less words.
5.contains data in hindi which make it easy to understand.
6.it also contains names of daily uses items and also products and jewellery.
7.its a good book at examination and competitive point of view.
Guys i want to recomend it . I had read this book and i had a good experience. Contents are really taken after caring about competitive exams . Everything is good in this book. Best thing about this us that its in hindi version.
And at last about Amazon.
Thankyou amazon. Your delivery is at top. Item i received is in good condition and got before the delivery time . But i found a page which is teared but everything is okkkkk...
It is written in Hindi medium. Hence highly beneficial for Hindi medium aspirants.
1. It has both grammar and composition. Most of the examinations also check composition skills along with the grammar. So this book is completing all the needs of learning the grammar and the composition.
2. The theory has been provided in a great deal. You will understand things properly.
3. There is a huge number of examples and exercises are given which make the concepts easy to understand.
4. The solutions of the questions have also been provided to cross check your answers.
5. A huge variety of questions is given. You will learn almost every type of question in the book.
6.. The composition part has also been covered with enough depth. You don't need to go on any book after this for clearing the written paper of grammar.
7. Vocabulary part is also good. At least, you can make a good start in vocabulary from this book.
1. It is not for those aspirants who don't have the basic understanding of Hindi.
2. There are the huge number of rules given. If you are not giving it enough time, chances are that you will be confused. This book requires enough time.
Final comments- If you want to go for a book in English medium then Raymond Murphy is best which is in 3 parts.The first 2 parts have been written by Raymond Murphy. The third part has been written by Martin Hewings. But you will need a book to practice questions along with that. Arihant objective general English by S.P.Gupta will solve your purpose of practice.
Author but paper quality is average for some reason.
If you are one of the person who is trying to decide which one is better book,between this one or books by K.D.publications,I will suggest that both of these books are indispensable,and will serve the purpose if studied together.
I will recommend it for all the
English learners.Good Luck.
This is a very good book for beginners and medium students for grabbing grammar easily and efficiently, also high level students can use it for revision and practice purpose. It contains mix language of HINDI and ENGLISH terms, various rules are given clearly and examples are also given where needed, it contains lot of practice exercise also. In the end of the book VOCABULARY and various other important things are also given related to exams.
PHYSICAL LOOK :
I bought this book from one of amazon fulfilled seller, The packaging of the book was pretty nice, and comes to me undamaged and fine. The book book looks good, pretty heavy, pages are of medium quality, and printing is nice.
FINAL NOTES :
For the price, the book is worth purchasing, i am reading this book and it is helping me. You can too buy, if you want your basics to be clear. Dont think that is is only a low level book for Hindi students only. It will help to anyone who will read it.