- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (11 October 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107649943
- ISBN-13: 978-1107649941
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 174 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11 in Grammar (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
English Grammar in Use: A Self Study Reference and Practice Book Intermediate Learners Book Paperback – 11 Oct 2013
|Paperback, 11 Oct 2013||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Book : English Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is an updated version of the best-selling grammar title. This new edition with answers: has a fresh, appealing new design and clear layout, with revised and updated examples is arranged in a tried-and-tested, easy to use format, with explanations of grammar points on each left-hand page and exercises to check understanding on the right is perfect for independent studying and the study guide helps learners to identify which language points to focus on contains lots of additional practice exercises to consolidate learning. The new edition of the English Grammar in Use Extra CD-ROM offers lots more practice exercises with audio recording and tests. Contents : Thanks To the student To the teacher Present and past Present perfect and past Future Modals If and wish Passive Reported speech Questions and auxiliary verbs -ing and to- Articles and nouns Pronouns and determiners Relative clauses Adjectives and adverbs Conjunctions and prepositions Prepositions Phrasal verbs Appendix 1 Regular and irregular verbs Appendix 2 Present and past tenses Appendix 3 The future Appendix 4 Modal verbs (can/ could/ will/ would etc.) Appendix 5 Short forms (Im/ youre/ didnt etc.) Appendix 6 Spelling Appendix 7 American English Additional exercises Study guide Key to Exercises Key to Additional exercises Key to Study guide Index
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
174 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the CD does not work because its a 2012 year book and cambridge and windows support for that multimedia CD has ended. Is it fair on Amazons part to sell its customers products without proper checking?
I have my important job exam in 10 days. Should i waste my more days in returning it and ordering without CD version to save 317 rupees?
following is the link you can check it yourself
» There are so many nuances in English language that we tend to ignore, but this book will enlighten you in a very easy way :)
» Do solve all the exercise, and get ready to be baffled by the amount of mistakes that you used to make.
» Just do 5 to 10 exercise in a day. That will help in better retention.