Have one to sell?
Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Authors
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
The Epic Adventures of Huggie & Stick Hardcover
10 Days Replacement Only
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|Physical Damage, Defective, Wrong, or Missing item||10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Returns are subject to the seller's approval. You can also claim a refund by contacting customer service.
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 7.5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on Kotak Bank Credit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Get 7.5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on Standard Chartered Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0399172769
- ISBN-13 : 978-0399172762
- Item Weight : 522 g
- Dimensions : 26.37 x 1.07 x 26.44 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #792,033 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.8 out of 5
250 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Product exactly As advertisedReviewed in Canada on 2 July 2019
There is so much to learn from this funny and exciting story! I love the memorable characters!Reviewed in the United States on 24 October 2018
This book is great! From an entertainment point of view, it has lots of humor, cute pictures, an inventive story, and loveable characters. From a teaching perspective, this book has a lot going on in it. The story is told by two very different points of view and can teach different perspectives. Comparing and contrasting the main characters is fun because they are so different. The story is told through the characters’ diary entries, and are great examples of journal writing. Huggie and Stick’s adventures take them to every continent and show readers the differences from their experiences there. Between the funny story and detailed illustrations, the author and illustrator crammed a lot of great content in this book. Kids will want to read this book again.
8 people found this helpful
Fun! Loved It!!Reviewed in the United States on 11 February 2022
I just loved this book! The characters are so adorable. It teaches that there is always a positive side to everything life throws at us. We can choose our path … grumpy and unappreciative or happy and make the most out of every adventure in life! I loved everything about the book. Also you get a little taste of other parts of the world! ♥️
Not my favoriteReviewed in the United States on 31 July 2021
This book is okay. Not as funny as I thought it would be and I found it to be a little uncouth. My 8 year old daughter actually had a bad dream about her Snuggie being lost after we read it. I decided to return it.