- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
Epoke Crystal Clear Epoxy Art Resin Kit (300gms)
|Deal Price:||₹ 569.00|
|You Save:||₹ 31.00 (5%)|
|You Save:||₹ 61.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Contents: resin 225gms +hardener 75gms; easy to use 3:1 mixing ratio; 300gms covers approx. 2-3sq ft
- Made in India
- High gloss, non-yellowing, bubble free, crystal clear, self-levelling resin formulated specifically for art
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.2 x 12.2 x 7.8 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Fortune Chemie
- ASIN : B07GC1H57Z
- Item part number : EPK-P-13
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Fortune Chemie, Chandigarh
- Item Weight : 300 g
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Epoke Clear Non Toxic Epoxy Art Resin Starter Kit
EPOKE Jet Black(Opaque) - EPOKE Art Resin Pigment Paste - 75g
EPOKE Art Resin Pigment - Ultra White- 75g
Alpha System 103 Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin Kit 1.5 kg
CHIMIQUE SOL Vishwa Creation ChimiqueSol Crystal Clear Resin and Hardner High Gloss, 300 Gm
|Price||₹ 569.00||₹ 599.00||₹ 275.00||₹ 275.00||₹ 1,099.00||₹ 549.00|
|Sold By||Fortune Chemie||Fortune Chemie||Fortune Chemie||Fortune Chemie||Alcos India||CHIMIQUE SOL|
How to use EPOKE Art Resin ?
With gloves on , using a weighing scale measure the resin and hardner in a 3:1 ratio by weight .
Eg . 30g of Resin and 10g of hardner
PRO TIP!!! : Tending to air bubbles incorporated during mixing
After mixing for 5 minutes, keep this mix away for 10 minutes. Most of the bubbles in the mix will come up to the surface and pop automatically. Un-popped bubbles can be popped using a hot air gun or blow torch.
After making sure your piece is level, go ahead and pour EPOKE Art Epoxy Resin over your work. Since EPOKE Art Resin is self-leveling it will start to level on its own, and you can spread it around into place. Let the resin run over the edges and then just use a brush to tidy it up. You may again notice bubbles rising to the surface of the coating. Most of the bubbles will pop on their own, as EPOKE Art Resin is specially formulated to do so. You may use a hot air gun or blow torch once again over un-popped bubbles if required. Just mild heat and a gently swipe over the surface would suffice.
EPOKE Art Epoxy Resin needs to sit for several hours in a dust-free space while it cures. In about 8 hours, the surface could be mildly tacky but you will be able to pour a second coat if necessary. In about 12 hours it will be dry to the touch, and within 24 hours it will be 95% cured which is good for handling strength. It will be fully cured within 72 hours.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Crystal Clear
2. More than enough pot time
3. Cure time is good
4. Over all quality of the resin is more than satisfactory
1. You might need vacuum pump to remove tiny little air bubbles attached to the bottom of the mold
2. Hot air blower is recommended to remove the air bubbles
Only thing is we need to make sure resin is used within 3 months. Old resin is turning turbid and making work appear foggy.
Picture: 7 layered resin coaster - BT21 fanart
The product has a lot of drawbacks -
1- The hardener bottle wouldn’t stop leaking.
2- I followed all the instructions properly but it doesn’t really dry completely. I waited for 3 days. It felt more like jelly.
3- The air bubbles didn’t go away no matter what I did. I used a blow torch, a heat gun, straws and even tried popping them with a skewer. Nothing worked.
4- It doesn’t provide u with much working time. It starts getting thick after 20 minutes making it extremely hard to work.
5- Considering I have worked with a lot of other resin brands, this one is highly expensive. There are better options out there.
The first time I tried it and it didn’t work, I just assumed that maybe I had not followed the instructions properly. I tried using it again after following the instructions carefully, it failed again. Overall, i ended up ruining 2 of my art pieces, 6 coasters and 10 crystals. Sucha waste!