Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 94.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Escape from Mr Lemoncello's Library (Mr Lemoncello 1) Paperback – Import, 6 July 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
An ode to libraries and literature that is a worthy successor to the original madman puzzle-master himself, Willy Wonka, Booklist
A marvel, Publishers Weekly
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 223 g
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0141387666
- ISBN-10 : 0141387661
- Dimensions : 12.9 x 1.9 x 19.8 cm
- Publisher : Puffin (6 July 2017)
- Reading level : 8 - 12 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I really liked adventuring along with the kids in the library! There intelligence amazed me. xD Sierra made me a little jealous with her knowledge of books and authors! I loved Kyle - he reminded me so much of Charlie in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Migual was great... so nerdy. Haley kind of annoyed me at the beginning but I grew to like her near the end. Charles was irritating and stuck-up… that's about all I can say about him. Andrew was just... well, babyish. ;p
I loved every minute it of this book and I REALLY want to read the other books in this series. Mr. Lemoncello is a nut... so much like Willy Wonka! It's a super easy read and it'll grab you clear at the beginning!
Do I recommend this? Yep, totally!
There are a few swear words.
The book is funny, heartwarming and engaging. I flew through the chapters eager to find out the next challenge (and add another title to my TBR) and see how the characters would react. The 12 kids who begin the challenge are quickly whittled down to a hardcore few that are a varied and interesting bunch. Led by Kyle they are determined not to give up. Whilst I was sure their resilience would pay-off, it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book. A great story that I would recommend to any MG readers.
Sometimes feels too clearly written by an adult, with knowledge and references that there is no way the target audience or book characters would know.