- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press (12 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184004575
- ISBN-13: 978-8184004571
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 2.1 x 19.9 cm
- Customer Reviews: 274 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Everyday Ayurveda : Daily Habits That Can Change Your Life Paperback – 12 October 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Bhaswati is uniquely able to diagnose like good medical doctors of the past, watching the patient rather than the test result. With a person-centered approach, this book is a tribute to Ayurveda and explains why we should pay more attention tot he signals our bodies give us. --Ashok H. Advani, founder publisher, The Business India Group
Bhawati has preserved the Sanskrit from which dinacharya emanates. Through her unending curiosity and dedication as well as a well trained physician, scientist and professor, she has brought basic concepts of Ayurveda to light. She has toiled and delved deeply with engaging clarity, a fine mind and extraordinarily connected soul. She teaches Ayurveda authentically because it is in her heart. --Dr V.D. Chandrabhushan, Jha, former dean, faculty of Ayurveda, Banaras Hindu University
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is one of the most useful books I have ever read in my life
The best thing about this book is that
It deals with most practical solutions of day today activities . It's wise investment if you buy
From waking up till hitting the hay
Everything has been written !
Thers were Many things that you didnt knew and many things you knew but couldnt understand the logic behind those rituals.
This book has given abundance of clarity on why things happened in my house the way they happened and my elders are not actually supersitious.From the logic and power kf worshipp to the use of food orders and combination.
Inspired me go sit back,relax and go back to my roots and lead of simple,pure life which is actually not very hard to read.
Btw lost 4kgs. Just in 1 month without any exercises and just by following simple ayurvedic rituals
This is not a text book on Ayurveda, but a book which gives practical examples on how we can apply Ayurveda in our daily life.
Clears a lot of superstition by providing logic and understanding of how things should be done.
Inspires you to avoid junk food and develop a liking for home food. Atleast in my case it did that.
Top international reviews
Thank you for writing this book Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya.