- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial (20 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062569023
- ISBN-13: 978-0062569028
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.8 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 145.00 Delivery charge
Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A Book Hardcover – 27 Jun 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Jomny Sun’s incredible writing knocks you to the floor, breathless, then scoops you up and gives you a kiss where it hurts before it occurs to you to cry. Read this book only if you want to feel more alive.” (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
“Jomny Sun has created a frightened, hopeful view of Life As We Know It from the perspective of a weirdly relatable alien intelligence. Fantastic.” (Patton Oswalt)
“This book is funny and sad, simple and complex, badly spelled and beautifully written. Jonmy Sun gets more out of a panel than most do out of a page, revealing obvious yet hidden truths as only someone one step out of step could.” (Joss Whedon)
Impressively sincere, at times insightful, and humorous…. Sun’s fans will welcome his first book with wild enthusiasm… (Library Journal)
About the Author
Jonathan Sun is the author behind @jonnysun. When he isn't tweeting, he is an architect, designer, engineer, artist, playwright and comedy writer. His work across multiple disciplines is concerned with narratives of human experience. As a playwright, Jonathan's work has been performed at the Yale School of Drama, Factory Theater in Toronto, Hart House Theater, Theater Lab in Toronto, and the University of Toronto Drama Festival (where he received the President’s Award for Best Production). As an artist and illustrator, his work has been commissioned by the New Haven ArtSpace, and exhibited at MIT, the Yale School of Architecture, and the University of Toronto. His comedic work has appeared in NPR, BuzzFeed, Playboy, GQ, and McSweeney’s. He is currently a doctoral student at MIT and a Berkman Klein Fellow at Harvard.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
10 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't be a aliebn, humabn: read dis book!
It was supposed to be cute and insightful.
But it was really BORING.
The illustrations and the script were really annoyingly bad.
What's with that pot belly of the alien?
And cannot it move or stand at all because of it?!
And the alien was supposed to meet with humans. And it meets with a snail, a bear and other animals and a tree.
And reporting back to the team at his home planet like..... Nothing.
Damn hurt my head.
I really wanted to love this one🤦
It's like philosophy meets self help meets a whole lot of puns. It also packs in and covers a lot of interesting topics. Literally one of the most precious book of mine.