F&D F380X 2.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Amazing sound and unmatched enjoyment 5.25 bass driver for sub-woofer, Memory Card Slot
- Bluetooth 4.0 version and supporting NFC function, Plug & play USB/SD card reader
- Fluorescence full function remote control, Satellite: 3" full range driver Subwoofer: 5.25" bass driver
- Subwoofer Frequency response: 30Hz~90Hz Satellite Frequency response: 110Hz~20kHz.This Product is Non returnable
- In case of any issues, contact_us on: [18004255546 ] and register complaint
- Best suitable for the room size of 15-15 ft
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
5.25 bass driver for subwoofer The power of music Enjoy the true magic with crystal clear sound and love music in its every detail. The powerful subwoofer device can add to the joy of true music and your playlist can do the wonder. Bluetooth 4.0 version and supporting NFC function Music on the go Simply connect your Bluetooth device to the speaker and let the party begin! Now you don't have to stick to one place to control your music. Be on the move and enjoy your favorite tracks. lug & play USB/SD card reader Carry your world Experience hassle free music with Plug & play USB/SD card feature. Store your favorite songs in your card and simply plug in for an all new experience of music. Fluorescence full function remote control For the hassle-free music Enjoy an all day long music experience while sitting on your couch. Control your music with the fluorescence full functional remote control and enjoy the musical trance.
From the Manufacturer
- Standby, Source and Bluetooth button, Play/Pause/FM auto scan button, Previous/CH-, Next/CH+, Volume+/- batton
- Subwoofer Frequency response: 30Hz~90Hz
- S/N Ratio: ≥70dB
- Separation: ≥40dB
- Satellite Frequency response: 110Hz~20kHz
- Output power (RMS): 54W; Satellite: 13W×2, Subwoofer: 28W
- Satellite: 3" full range driver
- Subwoofer: 5.25" bass driver
- Cable length: Satellite speaker: 1.5m
- Audio input cable: 1.5m
- Audio input cable: 3.5mm to RCA stereo cable x 1pcs, RCA to RCA stereo cable x1pcs (optional)
- Power input: AC 220V-240V ~50/60Hz 0.4A
- Number of unit: 1
- Remote control: 1
- Operational manual: 1
- Warranty card: 1
- RCA vs. 3.5mm stereo audio input cable: 1
- RCA vs. RCA stereo audio input cable (optional): 1
- Subwoofer(WxHxD): 195*296*260MM
- Satellite(WxHxD): 115*176*H104MM
- Net weight: 4kg
- Gross weight: 4.8kg
- Tare weight: 0.8kg
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD): 345X464X239MM
- Number of products included:1
- Packaging type: Box
- Net weight: 9.6kg
- Gross weight: 10.4kg
- Tare weight: 0.8kg
- Outer carton (WxHxD): 495X482X358MM
- Number of consumer packages: 2
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bt, stopped suddenly after playing at about 3 hrs.
Worse experience ...
Replaced speaker again stop working. WTF !!!
P.N. : I tried with F&D A180X and 550X too and both were sounding same noise over Bluetooth. FM receptions on these speakers are too weak. So, my view is saying that this company is making speaker with absolutely perfect AUX input but very poor multi-functions. Thanks
Coming to this product. After a lot of research I finalized the product.Its just perfect balanced sound.Perfect bass with sound clarity in low as well as high volumes.Remote control,bluetooth works totally fine.Good for watching movies as well as music.Only con that i found is the base and treble has to be manually controlled and cannot be controlled by remote.
1. nice bass , clarity , crystal clear
2.easy to connect USB. MMC , bluetooth
3.Bass adjust button is attached in the back side
4.remote is helpfull
After for 2-3 months it started showing bluetooth connectivity problem.
Then after few days It stopped and I found out power supply to mother board is gone.
When I called service people and customer care I did not get any satisfactory answer.
Now it seems like I need to change the motherboard which will cost me 2000INR approx which is more than 1/2 the product value.
Better to go for trusted brand like Sony or philips .