FEROMONES Fertilizer Sticks for Plants - 100 Stick Fertilizer for Plants - All Purpose Plant Fertilizer Sticks for Pot Plants
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Slow Release Plant Fertilizer for Pot Plants
- Promotes Beautiful Flowers and Healthy Growth
- Suitable for all Indoor plants and Outdoor Garden Plants in Pots.
- Contains Seaweed Fertilizer, Humic Acid and Micro Nutrients.
- Fertilizer sticks for plants In Home Garden
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 12 x 6 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Zayn Wellness India
- ASIN : B08NWDKYVC
- Manufacturer : Zayn Wellness India, Zayn Wellness India, Santacruz(W) Mumbai, India
- Item Weight : 400 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 18 x 12 x 6 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100.00 count
- Included Components : 100 Fertilizer Sticks
- Generic Name : Outdoor Plants
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,002 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
DO NOT OVERUSE. Plants grow and Produce Flowers/Fruits in their Season only. It Takes at least 15-45 days for plants to absorb Nutrients through roots and show results. Please read instructions carefully before application.
A Modern and Hassle Free Fertilizer
NO Mess NO Smell
With Feromones Fertilizer sticks you can easily fertilize your Plants for 45 Days in Just 5 Seconds !!
How to use ??
Take a Stick
Feromones Fertilizer Sticks are packed in Reusable container. The stickers on container are designed in such a way that they leave no residue after removal, so that you can re use this container.
Insert sticks in Moist Soil and water your plants afterwards. With each time you water your Plants a small amount of stick is dissolved in soil and nutrients are released which are than taken up by Plant roots. 1 stick runs for 45 Days.
Where it can be Used ?
For Indoor Plants / Plants in Partial Sunlight
Feromones plant food stick can be used in all types of indoor plants as well as plants kept in partial sunlight ( Balcony/ Window ). Nitrogen, Potassium and Micro Nutrients present in Feromones Plant food stick Promotes Healthy Growth and Lush Green Foliage.
Feromones Plant Food Sticks can be used in all types of outdoor plants like Flowering Plants, Vegetable plants and Fruit Plants/Trees in Pots. It contains Seaweed Extract and Phosphorous which promotes healthy and Beautiful flowers and Fruits.
Feromones Plant Food Stick Provides Complete Balanced Nutrition to your Plants.
Seaweed extracts contains major and minor nutrient, vitamins, cytokinins, auxin and abscisic acid which is a growth promoting substances.
For crops, Humic acids are chelators. They combine minerals to make them into organic compounds that can be ingested by plants more easily.
Amino Acid & Fulvic Acids
Amino Acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis. This makes crops lush Green.
Feromones Plant Food Sticks Contains Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Boron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper and Other Essential Micro Nutrients.
Plant Growth Hormones
Feromones Plant Food Sticks Contains Naturally obtained Plant Growth Hormones Auxins, Gibberellins & Cytokinins.
Nitrogen is so vital because it is a major component of chlorophyll, the compound by which plants use sunlight for Photosynthesis.
- Stimulated root development,
- Increased stalk and stem strength
- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Improvements in crop quality
Potassium helps to increase plant’s overall hardiness to withstand drought, cold temperatures, and salinity and guard against diseases and pathogens.
How Much Sticks to be used ?
1 stick Per plant for pots up to 8 Inch in Diameter, 2 Sticks Per Plant for pots more than 8 Inch in Diameter every 45 Days.
Can it be used in Flowering plants like Rose ?
Yes, The Phosphorous and Potassium Present in sticks promotes beautiful Flowers.
How much time it takes to show results ?
It takes 15-45 Days Depending upon plant to show results. Please note plants grow and produce flowers during their season only and along with fertilizers your plants also needs proper sunlight, Just enough watering and good soil to grow properly.
Is it chemical fertilizer ?
It is a Bio Fertilizer containing all required Nutrients.
can i use other fertilizers with it ?
We Recommend AVOID using any chemical fertilizers with it, However you can use organic fertilizers along with it.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gardening requires some effort. Just putting in these sticks does not work. Why ?
1. Soil needs uniform distribution of fertilizer, so that its available to all the roots.
2. Sticks will lead to local high concentration of fertilizer in few spots - thats not good for the roots around it.
3. If the sticks really worked, farmers would have started using these ages ago. Rather, farmers put fertilizer and then immediately flood with water to distribute it. Get the point ? Distribution of fertilizer is the key, while these sticks do just the opposite.
4. These Sticks dissolve rather quickly, giving overdose of fertilizer - that was actually meant for 2 months.
5. Tilling (turning) the soil is VERY VERY important - for air to come to roots. With sticks in, its impossible to till/turn soil.
6. There are reports that binders (for binding sticks together) use harmful chemicals.
So, in short, stick fertilizers is a useless product, if not harmful. We end-up waiting for months for something good to happen, but in vain. But the seller has made its money :-)