ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 15.6-inch FHD Laptop GTX 1050 4GB Graphics (Core i5-8300H 8th Gen/8GB RAM/1TB SSHD + 128GB SSD/Windows 10/Gun Metal/2.30 Kg), FX504GD-E4363T
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Processor : 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-8300H (8M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz) 8th Gen processor
- Display : 15.6-inch (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel with 45% NTSC.
- Memory & Storage : 8GB DDR4 RAM with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GDDR5 4GB Graphics | Storage : 1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid HDD (FireCuda) with PCIE NVME 128GB M.2 SSD
- OS : Windows 10 operating System | Weight : 2.30kg laptop
- Keyboard : Highlighted WASD keys | Desktop-inspired Design keyboard |Red Illuminated chiclet keyboard | lifespan of 20 million key press|0.25mm keycap curves |1.8mm of Key travel Distance.
- Hypercool Technology : Anti-Dust Cooling For Extended Lifespan | Powerful Dual Fan Architecture | Fan Overboost Technology | Patended Thermal-Friendly Chassis | Intelligent Keyboard Cooling.
- Audio : DTS Headphone:X | Authentic 7.1-Channel Surround Sound | Audophile-grade Equalizer Sound Options | Optimized Game/ Movie/ Sports Audio Profile.
- I/O PORTS : 1 x COMBO audio jack |1 x Type-A USB2.0 | 2 x Type-A USB 3.1 (Gen 1) | 1 x RJ45 LAN jack for LAN insert |1 x HDMI, HDMI support 1.4.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Equipped with a 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor (Coffee Lake), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, with 1TB firecuda Hybrid HDD + 128GB PCIE G3X2 SSD, 8GB DDR4 RAM. ASUS exclusive V cut design to enhance the air flow for 25 percent thermal improvement. Anti-dust thermal tunnel design forces all dusts and hair go through anti-dust tunnel not stock in thermal fin. Keeps thermal fin clean to provide stable thermal performance. The adjustable fan overboost function is specially designed to fit multitasking and gaming needs: Choose between three different modes to find the perfect balance between fan performance and noise level. On keyboard we have red backlit keyboard with highlighted WASD with 20 million key-press lifetime. The ergonomically designed keys have 1.8mm of travel and 0.25mm keycap curves for greater comfort and accuracy when gaming and typing. Introducing ROG-exclusive overstroke technology, applies to every key you press, ensuring perfectly-pitched maximum peak force of 62 grams-force (gf). Key presses are registered early, accurately and with extended over stroke technology - and that means faster and smoother control. With an FHD IPS with 60Hz refresh rate display features great contrast, color consistency for great game play experience. Connection with power DC input port, HDMI 1.4, headphone, headset, microphone jack, 1 USB2.0 port, 3 USB 3.1 port to fit all the connection requirement. 1TB Firecuda +128GB PCIE SSD.
From the manufacturer
Tough Beyond Standard
- The durable and lightweight FX504 is the first laptop in the TUF Gaming family.
- A powerful, portable, and enduring all-rounder, FX504 is able to play the latest games and multitask with ease, while at the same time providing unmatched toughness and durability to give you immersive gaming experiences for years to come.
Work Hard. Play Harder
- FX504 is equipped with the latest 8th generation Intel Core Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics with full Microsoft DirectX 12 support, all packed into a chassis measuring an impressively slim 2.5cm and weighing just 2.3kg.
- Whether you need to multitask for work or school, kick back with movies or music, or game on the go FX504 has the power to perform.
Optimized for Gaming and Typing
- FX504 is carefully thought out and made to last With a desktop-inspired keyboard that is perfectly optimized for extended gaming and typing sessions.
- FX504 has one of the most durable keyboards to be found in a laptop with up to 20 million key press, .
- The scissor-switched keys have 0.25mm keycap curves and offer 1.8mm of travel for smooth and tactile keystrokes, and are backlit in striking red so they’re clearly visible when gaming or working in the dark.
- Exclusive Overstroke technology ensures that keys are registered early with an extended distance after the actuation point for precision and comfort.
- Highlighted WASD keys, a broad space bar, and isolated arrow keys enable fast and accurate.
Improved Cooling and Longer Lifespan
Immerse Yourself in The Game
Faster Speeds. Wider Coverage
Immersive 7.1-Channel Surround Sound
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.The display is not IPS but TN.The description should be changed.
2.Register the product and install the latest drivers particularly nvidia from asus website.
3.The packaging by Amazon was unbelievably shoddy. Not even a single layer of bubble wrap. The laptop box was put inside another box and cellotaped together and that was it ! But the Asus seal in the main box was intact.
3.Battery life is not this lappy's strong suit. One other concern is there is drain when the laptop is kept switched off.
I haven't yet played games in it. Will update the review with cumulative usage experience.
The boot time is less than 10 seconds.
Windows starts in less than 10s thanks to ssd.
You might need to update the Nvidia graphics drivers. No need to be tensed if black screen after logging in as it can be solved by disabling the Nvidia display drivers and restarting. Once the problem is solved we can update the display drivers.
Make sure to install Intel graphics drivers from Asus website for this model(very useful as I couldn't change brightness of screen due to default display driver from Microsoft).
No lag in any programmes.
Can uninstall almost all the bloatwares.
Worth buying !
Review Update 🙄 :-
After using it about 9 months i have to say i am satisfied with this product, i mostly played pubg mobile with 45 to 60 FPS at smooth with exteme setting. I tried Tomb Raider 2013 at ultra setting with min 45 to 60FPS and was really a fun. I also want to try GTA V in Upcoming days so i can't say anything about that. One game which is my favorite game i enjoyed the most was GTA San Andreas still a great open world game. I keep my window up-to-date and everything else bios,Nividia Graphic Driver etc. I recently got 1903 stable update which is best update till now. The area around the keyboard that is where you put your palm can get scratched easily and some tiny dots. Don't know how i got that. Gaming Experience is Good and Sound quality is also good. Atlast i want to say that it's entry level gaming laptop so you can consider it buying if you don't need USB type-C and Micro SD card reader else it is a good laptop.
Thank You Very Much....
Using this laptop for over a month.
Insane performance.I am a coder and developer,and I think this is a good laptop for me.
It can also handle almost all the games with decent quality and almost no frame drops.
1) Keyboard- the keyboard is nice to handle.Do have backlit(Comes pretty handy during night&light outs).One of the best keyboard I have ever used.(Definitely better than hp laptops in this price range)
2) Trackpad- Best among the non-mac laptops. The touch is very responsive and pretty smooth.
3)Charges up pretty quickly (0 to 60 in 35-40 min).
4)The cooling system is great.You can adjust the fan speed with keyboard.
5)Due to SSD the boot time is insane(less than 15 sec).SSD let's apps to open at a much faster rate.
6)Sound quality is awesome.The speakers are placed on both left and right side and can get pretty loud.
7)Great connectivity (wired and wireless).
8)NVDIA GEFORCE GTX1050,INTEL i5 8300H processor.
1) Sometimes I can feel (for a moment) that the trackpad is lagging.Its only for a second or two but I felt it.
2)With so much to get you won't be getting a great camera.Though the camera is decent in normal lighting conditions,it performs poorly in low light.
#While watching videos offline 3.5-4hrs.
#While typing/coding 4-5hrs easily.
#Watching movies online 3-3.5hrs.
#Games 1.5-2hrs(I would recommend play with charger plugged in).
#Normal usage 3-4hrs.
4)No card slot.(Didn't had a need till now).
Heard about display being of low quality.I personally never felt it.