Famous Quality® Heavy Duty Digital to Analogue Optical coaxial Output and Optical Audio Converter RCA Input
|Price:||₹ 699.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 1,200.00 (63%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Supports sampling rate at 32kHZ, 44.1kHZ, 48kHZ, 96KHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Full metal lightweight body, ensures heat dissipation performance inside.
- It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analouge L/R audio and available
- Converts analog L/R signals to digital S/PDIF or TOSLink. Both TOSlink and Coax digital outputs may be used simultaneously
- Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission (Package included : 1 x Digital to Analogue 1 x ADTR )
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brand: Famous Quality.
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R RCA audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. Power Adapter. Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter.
How it works:
Simply plug in your Digital audio output source into the Coaxial or Toslink jacks, then connect your Analog Signal receiving device into the RCA output jacks. You will be enjoying Analog converted audio from your Digital source at the receiving device.
Input Audio. LPCM Output Audio. Signal Inputs/Output. Stereo R/L Connector. Input audio connector. Toslink + 1XRCA(Coaxial) Output audio connector. 2XRCA R/L Audio Connector: Toslink Audio and Digital Audio Operating Frequency. 48KHz Mechanical. Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
109 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the dead item is in my hand....
I am using it to connect the Digital Optical out from my TV to the 3.5mm input for my SONY Blue Ray Home Theatre System
Sound quality was fine but had some vibration. The build quality looked nice but the internal hardware quality is very bad. I replaced the first device with Amazon. And the new device again stopped working within a month. And there is no contact or anything for warranty claim.
Although you can buy the same product for lower cost.
But I won't suggest this product or any such product, all are waste of money. Try buying tp link Bluetooth receiver. It's a far better choice and gives a great quality and durability.
I used s/pdif cable to take input from mi 4x tv 50 inch and connect to this converter and aa a output I connected r/l canals to my intex home theater as per instructions but But this converter is not working there is no sound coming from speakers .
Can you guide me how to rectify problem by myself ?
Whats worse is that Amazon doesn't take any responsibility of claiming warranty and neither anyone knows how to do that.
So money wasted.