- Reading level: 2 - 5 years
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Wonder House Books; First edition (25 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789387779310
- ISBN-13: 978-9387779310
- ASIN: 9387779319
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,273 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
My First Book of Patterns Pencil Control: Patterns Practice book for kids (Pattern Writing) Paperback – 25 April 2018
Paperback, 25 April 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. She s got some pencil control since she started of with this one
3. The pictures are v nice and so is the paper quality
Some of the pages have too much work to do for a little child to stay interested