Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 46.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 44.00 Delivery charge
Very First Sight Words Sentences Level - 1 Paperback – 1 January 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Boosts early literacy skills
Sight words are common words that can only be learned through memorization. These words are most commonly used in speech and writing. Each page of this book is supported with colourful pictures and simple sentences that help kids spot the sight words and build confidence with early literacy skills.
Recognise high-frequency words
Recognising high-frequency words, such as like, you, me, down, walk, is one of the building blocks of early childhood literacy. Colourful images make practice enjoyable.
Each sight word is followed by a sentence using the word. The sentence is to help the child recognise these words immediately and read them without having to use decoding skills.
This perfect learning book helps kids develop language skills is printed on the very good quality of paper (which is not glossy), supported by bright and colourful images. The binding is perfect for a paperback book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 180 g
- ISBN-10 : 9387971996
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387971998
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Publisher : Dreamland Publications (1 January 2019)
- Reading level : 4 - 8 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #32 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st there is no exercise in book 1 at all. Book 2 have few last pages of practice but that is fill in the blanks for missing letter in sight words. There is no sentence with blanks to fill.
2nd. All capital" I "written like thia(WIC is correct) but we in books make kids write capital I with sleeping lines on top and bottom. this capital I is same as small letter l. Which looks exactly same. I did not notice it in first go. But wen my son started reading it with phonics he made the sound l instead i then I realised . And this issue is everywhere in the book. It is very confusing when capital I and small l comes together . Kindly refer the picture. This book will help child to recognise the word and how to use in WIC situation and whole sentence framing but child won't be able to write. That writing practice parents has to do seperately. Else I would have given 5 🌟. Good for kids 4+.
The sentences may be a bit repetitive but it helps to reinforce the words learnt at school... From 3-word sentences it slowly builds up to short paragraphs using a central word eg. 'very', 'an', 'into'...
Is exactly as the book is described to be.
Oh.. & a free bookmark too!
I recommend these kind of books to kids who are in UK or Level 2.
Quality of book 5/5
Material of book 4.2/5
Pictures Relevant inside book 5/5
Delivery is super (even right after lockdown 4 opens)
Kids will love ,,has pictures to illustrate every single sentence in book...my son has started reading from this book...thanks to dreamland and Amazon...