- Reading level: 4 - 8 years
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (1 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387971996
- ISBN-13: 978-9387971998
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Very First Sight Words Sentences Level - 1 Paperback – Jan 2019
Traditional Stories for ChildrenBrowse through an exclusive collection of books that satiate extra inquisitive minds and curiosity of children. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
47 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st there is no exercise in book 1 at all. Book 2 have few last pages of practice but that is fill in the blanks for missing letter in sight words. There is no sentence with blanks to fill.
2nd. All capital" I "written like thia(WIC is correct) but we in books make kids write capital I with sleeping lines on top and bottom. this capital I is same as small letter l. Which looks exactly same. I did not notice it in first go. But wen my son started reading it with phonics he made the sound l instead i then I realised . And this issue is everywhere in the book. It is very confusing when capital I and small l comes together . Kindly refer the picture. This book will help child to recognise the word and how to use in WIC situation and whole sentence framing but child won't be able to write. That writing practice parents has to do seperately. Else I would have given 5 🌟. Good for kids 4+.
The sentences may be a bit repetitive but it helps to reinforce the words learnt at school... From 3-word sentences it slowly builds up to short paragraphs using a central word eg. 'very', 'an', 'into'...
Is exactly as the book is described to be.
Oh.. & a free bookmark too!
I recommend these kind of books to kids who are in UK or Level 2.