Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Fitbit FB507RGPK Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-in, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Petal/Copper Rose, One Size (S & L Bands Included) (Petal/Copper Rose)
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your watch
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the fitbit app
- Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display requires more frequent charging
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like gmail and facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice. Works when your phone is nearby. Quick replies on android only
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (4): 10% Instant Discount with Federal Bank Debit Cards on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with Bank of Baroda Credit Cards on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with HSBC Credit and Credit EMI on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Meet fitbit versa 2—a water resistant smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with built-in voice control.* Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode.** Plus get daily sleep-quality scores, apps, notifications, 5+ day battery life, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you. Third-party account and app may be required. Voice control not available in all countries, see fitbit.Com/voice. **Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging. Notifications available when your phone is nearby.
Review this product
21 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's quite good looking watch with list of features like sleep, heartrate, step monitor and many other. But what is the use of a feature if it is not accurate in measurements. This I realized when I went on a long drive in my car and it measured 14k steps when I got down only for few minutes!!!. Quite disappointed as I feel my daily goal achievements till now are not accurate. Probably I might be taking only 5k steps in my reported steps of 10k.
I doubt about heartrate and sleep monitor also now. Did not expect this kind of flaw in version 2. Smart watches have been around for quite some time now and cannot expect such basic flaws now.
More disappointed when I found a 2.5k MI 4 band works awesomely accurate than a 21k extravagant watch!!!
If I person wants all that features which are available by some of the good brands that too with a lower price.
About this watch I feels I a very premium looks & ofcourse premium features too but having all that I feel it's not for middle class person means a middle class can purchase a good smartphone or even Laptop in this price range.
But yes if you are earning some extra bucks compared to middle class than of course go for it . It's a luxury item.🙂
The price was 22k when bought, but within 1 month it dropped .
Nothing great in Versa 2 Vs Versa , but charging 7-8 k extra only for Alexa feature.
Not satisfied after buing. I am not sure about services in major cities.
Either go for Apple watch if you are affordable or go for some cheap activity tracker. Near waste.
Overall go for it..