Five Classic Meditations Audible Audiobook – Original recording
Meditation offers many benefits: increased self-discipline and concentration, new spiritual insights, compassion for other living beings. But there are so many forms of meditation, choosing one can be stressful! Examine five different meditations - Mantra, Vipassana, Loving Kindness, Karma Yoga, and Kabbalah - and decide which works best for you. Shinzen Young is an ordained Buddhist monk who's spent a lifetime studying Eastern cultures and is now the director of the Community Meditation Center of Los Angeles.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||1 hour|
|Audible.in Release Date||02 March 2000|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #4,854 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#78 in Spiritual Meditation
#92 in Meditation (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,026 in Meditation (Books)