Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 31.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 25.00 Delivery charge
The Flying Bath Paperback – 7 February 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
David Roberts is a hugely talented and versatile artist and author. David began his career in fashion illustration, and his sharp eye for form and composition is showcased beautifully in his books with Andrea Beaty, which include Ada Twist, Scientist and Iggy Peck, Architect. His work ranges from feisty retellings of fairy tales created in collaboration with his sister, Lyn (Little Red, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel), to his brilliantly funny books with Julia Donaldson such as Tyrannosaurus Drip, The Troll and The Cook and the King. In 2006 he won the Nestlé Children’s Book Prize Gold Award for his line drawings in Mouse Noses On Toast, and Little Red was shortlisted for the CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal. David’s sense of humour shines through in all his work, but especially his illustrations for The Bolds series by Julian Clary and the madcap Dirty Bertie books. Suffragette: The Battle for Equality was David’s first self-authored book and is an exquisitely illustrated history of the women’s suffrage movement, which has been a passion of David’s since his school days.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 208 g
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1509892443
- ISBN-13 : 978-1509892440
- Dimensions : 28.1 x 0.4 x 25.1 cm
- Publisher : Macmillan Children's Books (7 February 2019)
- Reading level : 3 - 6 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #33,270 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The story tells the tale of three bath toys who pilot their flying bath around the world helping animals who need water when the people in their house are out during the day. It's a great idea and allowed us to discuss the many uses of water, but it hasn't really gripped my 3 and 6 year old. Usually when we get a new Julia Donaldson book, we have to reread every day for a while but this one hasn't been asked for in the same way.
It's by no means a bad book, at all. It just hasn''t engaged us as Julia Donaldson usually does. If I could score 3.5 I would!