Save Extra with 4 offers
|Band Material Type||Leather|
About this item
- Dial Color: Blue, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass Material: Mineral
- Band Color: Brown, Band Material: Leather
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog. Interchangeable Compatibility: 22MM
- Case Material: Stainless Steel, Case Diameter: 44 millimeters
- Water Resistance Depth: 50 meters, Circumference: 200+/- 5mm
- 2 years manufacturer warranty on manufacturing defects
- Remove plastic at crown to start the watch
|Band Width||22 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||44 Millimeters|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||7 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||249 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
2 Years manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
How to avail Warranty?
• Register your product on https://www.fossilcare.com/registration/
• To claim your warranty, produce original bill copy/invoice at authorized fossil service center (Warranty card & stamp is not mandatory for online purchases)
• For any service related enquiries and feedback, call Fossil India toll free number 000-800-9190-951 Monday to Sunday, 10.00 am to 7.00 pm or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Keep your look classic and clean with the sleek Fossil® Luther - BQ2311! Stainless steel case. Leather strap with adjustable buckle closure. Round face. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement. Dial features gold-tone hands and hour markers, minute track, and Fossil detailing. Water resistant 165 feet. Display case included.
From the manufacturer
Fossil has always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We've strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
ABOUT THE MOVEMENT
Our watch tins are ready to gift or collect. We’ve spent decades perfecting our craft and creating watches that you’ll love to wear and collect.
INTERCHANGEABLE WATCH BANDS
There’s no better way to keep your favorite looks fresh than with our swappable, versatile watch straps. Our quick release pins allow you to change up your look as often as you like while maintaining your signature style.
Watch Size Guide [PDF ]Watch Care Instructions [PDF 6.19 MB]
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.5 x 12 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Fossil
- ASIN : B07DMQ2SWB
- Item model number : BQ2311
- Department : Men
- Manufacturer : Fossil
- Item Weight : 249 g
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original looks are better than in photo.
If you want classic leather watch, then definitely buy this
Top reviews from other countries
in terms of getting the battery changed, and changing the band. I spent more money on small
fixes then the watch itself. Fossil watches are classier, easier to fix if needed, and worth the money.
Service through Fossil is a lot better than doing it yourself through a local jeweler.
The leather feels good, and looks great against that blue face. The gold hands are subtle, but contrast perfectly. I can read this watch instantly in low light, in ambient light, in bright day light. This watch has only that one function, so it's good that it can do that well. Adjustment is easy with the crown. You can press the crown in a bit harder to improve the water resistance, but remember this is a leather band watch... it's not for swimming obviously.
The case is amazingly thin. It produces a very slick and modern look, and is also comfortable to wear all day. Double check that product photo showing the profile of this watch. It looks really thin on the wrist.
I'm disappointed in the mineral glass, which is typical of a Fossil but that's the only thing you could change on this watch to make it better. The lacking chronometer or date are actually great things. You don't want to keep fixing the date every 30 day month. You don't need a watch for a stopwatch... you have a phone that can do that better. This is a way to tell the time at an instant, and it's also a man's jewelry. This is perfect at both tasks.
It's a great way to send a message that you care about time and being on time, which is really the point of wearing a watch these days, where we have a powerful computer in our pockets already. This one is fashionable in just about any outfit.
The band is made in China, but seems to be of a better quality than I usually see. Well made and comfortable, and it fit my somewhat thin wrist. Which leads to the reason I deducted one star. The watch is huge, which must be the trend now. It's almost twice as large as my other watches. If you like, or don't mind, a very large watch, especially if you are a large person, then it's worth getting.