- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm ; 81.6 g
- 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: FTW4024
- ASIN: B07SRVV8V4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 118 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#109 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
- #68 in Men's Watches
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones, Compatibility: Android OS 6.0+ (EXCLUDING GO EDITION), iOS 10.0+
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; responses from Google Assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help
- This is one smart watch - now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; screen size: 1. 28 inch
- Your Fossil Smartwatch can tell your smartphone to play an audible alert so you can find it fast ; You won't have to take your smartwatch off for long to charge it up—get up to 80% in one hour with rapid charging
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Collection||The Carlyle Hr|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Item weight||80 Grams|
|Special features||touch screen|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
2 Years manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
How to avail Warranty?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Classic design. Modern tech. This 44mm Carlyle HR touchscreen smartwatch features a smoke stainless steel bracelet, speaker functionality, increased storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone® and Android™ phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google require a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms.To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge. Product should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize potential for RF interference. See product insert for full details.
From the manufacturer
GOOGLE ASSISTANT + SPEAKER
Get things done on the go with help from the Google Assistant on your wrist. Ask it anything and hear responses and alerts through your watch's speaker.
Battery life that can last the day with you - your watch is ready to keep you connected. New smart battery modes help you extend your battery for multiple days.
Gen 5's improved heart-rate sensor is battery efficient, so you can check your heart rate anytime you're on the move.
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
Wash your hands, jump into the shower or hit the pool without fear, your touchscreen smartwatch will be safe and sound.
Leave your phone behind. Use untethered GPS to track your run's distance (and play your stored music) on your watch.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
118 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• G pay doesn't work and gets disappeared after update it only works in 7 countries as of now.
• whenever i recieve a call on watch the voice breaks almost every time. Voice is not clear
• google assistent does not give messages in voice and don't respond to ok google after turning it on in setting.
• os wear play store sucks and thier are very less useful applications. It has very less content
• You can not download any songs but after using play app of google you can listen to limited songs and if you want to download it than pay for premium.
COMING TO THE PROS
• charges really fast almost within one hour and lasts for a day. For continuous use it will last around 3-4 hours.
• Nice design and good finish. Speaker has a decent voice.
Giving it one star because it's not worth paying 23k
AOD (always on display) works great and helps in saving battery.
You can use Google fit or strava or mapmywalk+ to track physical activity.
Touch screen responsiveness is great.
Google maps and Google Translate can be downloaded on watch.
Battery life is 1 day with most features ON but you get 4 options also:
Daily 1 day
Extended 2 to 3 days
Custom as per requirement
Time only 1 week
Initially, i thought battery life is less, but now I'm pretty satisfied with the performance and features.
Giving 1 star less for the battery (which can be improved in the next version)
Can be connected to WiFi
U can customize watch faces along with synchronization of FB n Insta
Some disparity in steps walked n calories used
I have tried several way using different plugs/electric sources and followed different steps for power on provide in guide , still no result after 12 hr of trying.
After that I had no option other than exchange of the product, so when I went to my order details there was no option for 'EXCHANGE' only return was there, but I want exchange of this product as I want this premium watch. So on 5th Oct I contacted Amazon customer service and talked to 'SUMAN' and 'AARYAMA' regarding my problem and they assured me that my product will be exchanged , infact Aaryama (technical head as she told) confirm me that she had placed an exchange order but it will not reflect in my account as it takes 24-48hrs to reflect, so I got assured from then and waited for more than 48hrs but no exchange order I could see.
On 9th Oct I again tried contacting Amazon service but now call didn't connect ( whenever it's time for agent to take call there was no response, very smartly prepared the response system to fool the customers I can say), after no response I have no option other than return the product.
I returned the product on 10th Oct and recieved the amount in my card deducting the 1000cb amount.
But now my bank charged me 240+tax loan int amortization , will Amazon pay me that amount and I could have also purchased other items during that sale with 10% discount and 1000 cb . But I lost that chance due to the worst service of Amazon.
1. Great design 👍
2. Light weight feels like you wearing some normal watch
3. The OS is fast but when battery reaches to about 15% or Below it slows down a bit.
4. There was an issue regarding taking calls on watch that it was not clear and voice breaks completely whenever you receive or make a call, Thanx to fossil for working on this solution ASAP today 17/10/2019 they have released an update and after updating my watch it has completely resolved. Now it's clear no breaking sound or any kind of distortion is there. Well done.
5. It detects your type of workout and reps automatically like Push ups, Squats, cardio etc. But some of the exercise like incline or decline bench press you have to manually correct the watch for detecting workout as it detects it bench press only and you have to manually select the weight too.
6. The worst part of it is battery life, although it charges fast like in 1 hr but it lose its back up much faster as it has almost every function which we can seek in a smartwatch.
•If you using it just for time with flight mode on it can go on more then 24hrs of battery life.
•If you using Bluetooth on and connected to your phone with notification coming directly on your watch it will last 15 to 18hrs depending on your use.
•If you using it for taking call on watch it will last 10 to 15hrs again depending on how frequently you using it.
•If using with Bluetooth,Wifi and GPS on your watch it may last for 5 to 6hrs max.
Suggestion turn off functions you not using frequently like GPS, heart rate monitor, wifi, speaker etc to increase it battery backup.
At last I can say it's a great product with only one flaw of battery backup otherwise it's great hope this new update makes any changes to battery life also.