Four by Four is a complex story about a college and the power dynamics that occur there. The school is isolated from society but protected by powerful people. Abuses of all kinds occur, but silence pervades and this state of abuse and violence becomes the status quo at the colich.
Sara Mesa writes sharp sentences and her bluntness provides a nice contrast to the ambiguous and secretive nature of the college. She lays it all out in a devastatingly clear fashion. Overall, this was a disturbing story that illustrates how those in power can control and manipulate the vulnerable to their will. No one dares speak out because once one admits what is happening, they are bringing it into existence and at Wybrany College, everything is undefined and hidden in the shadows.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
4.1 out of 5
16 global ratings