Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Framed! (Volume 1) Paperback – 2 May 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Mystery buffs and fans of Anthony Horowitz’s “Alex Rider” series are in for a treat. . . . With elements of Alex Rider, James Bond, and Sherlock Holmes stories, this is likely to be popular with mystery and action/adventure fans. -- School Library Journal ― School Library Journal
The implications Florian draws from focusing on minute details are lots of fun, and if upon reflec- tion readers realize that Ponti is in authorial control of Florian’s brilliance, well . . . it worked for Arthur Conan Doyle, too. EB -- BCCB ― June 2016
What stands out is the portrayal of Florian’s and Margaret’s intelligence, their close friendship, and athlete Margaret’s sports prowess. Refreshingly, the adults aren’t portrayed as completely clueless; they are respectful of the kids’ crime-solving abilities, even though the preteen sleuths, as they realize themselves, are not infallible. Young readers will enjoy this first caper in a projected series. -- Booklist ― 7/1/16
Florian resembles a young Sherlock Holmes, and together he and Margaret use the TOAST technique to prove that things are not always as they first appear. This book will grab readers from the first page with its witty characters and non-stop action. It would be a great read for fans of Chasing Vermeer (Scholastic, 2005).
― School Library Connection
About the Author
- Publisher : Aladdin; Reprint edition (2 May 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1481436317
- ISBN-13 : 978-1481436311
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Item Weight : 204 g
- Dimensions : 13.02 x 2.54 x 19.37 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #189,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
1. The Penderwicks: The Penderwicks is about the adventures of your average family. It may not seem exciting, but it's the best book I've ever read by far! It's been 3 months since I read the series, but I still read fanfic about it on Wattpad! Sammie K is a great writer of Penderwick Fanfic, so go check it out!
2. Spy School: Spy School is about your average kid named Ben Ripley. A CIA agent comes to his house and he gets recruited to Spy School. Throughout the books, you get to hear about all of his missions, friends, and even a bit about his love life! (Just saying. Berica for life)
3. City Spies: City Spies is relatively new as of the time I'm writing this. It is by the same author as this phenomenal book. I don't want to say anything about it though, since I'll probably end up spoiling it. Anyways, go check it out! ^w^
4. The Vanderbeekers: The Vanderbeekers is similar to The Penderwicks. Like the previous book, I'm afraid I'll spoil the plot, so go check it out yourself and read the reviews! ^w^"
5. Series of unfortunate events: I read this series when I was in Fourth grade, but it's still dear to my heart. I read the 8th book first, not realizing it was a series, but I still loved the books nevertheless.
I'm so sorry this was so long! I originally meant for it to be a quick review, but then things got out of hand, as you can see. Also, tysm for reading all of this, and I hope it was helpful to you!
Before you go, I just want to say I have Wattpad if you want to read more from me! @iiCloudyVxbez
Again, tysm for reading my rant! Have an amazing rest of your day, or if your reading this in the middle of the night like I was when I wrote this, sleep well when/if you go to bed!
Florian is a good detective, and his friend Margaret is a great character. Together with their TOAST technique it makes for an awesome Sherlock Holmes-esque mystery. We cannot wait for the next book!