|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC, SD Card|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.2 MP|
|Min Focal Length||15 Millimeters|
Consider these available items
Fujifilm X Series X-T100 24.2MP Mirrorless Camera (Black) with XC15-45mm Lens Kit + SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Electronic viewfinder, 3 way tilt LCD monitor, retro and lightweight, compact lens, detachable grip, mode dial, function dial, 3 way tilting touchscreen
- Product 1: Large APS-C image sensor, advanced SR auto mode recognizes the scene and the subject you are looking at and automatically optimizes camera setting and focus
- Product 1: High resolution, high-speed continuous shooting lets you record fast-moving objects, choose the best shot from the 15 frames taken in a second, multi focus : Multi focus mode adds multi images together to generate a sharp image with amazingly deep depth of field
- Product 1: The 26 lenses of rich lens line-up covers wide focal length from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm format equivalent) both with zoom lenses, realizing compactness and high image quality and prime lenses with bright aperture and beautiful defocusing effect
- Product 2: Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 2: Shot speeds up to 60MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s* and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. X = 150Kb/sec.
- Product 2: Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video) and sequential burst mode photography
- Product 2: Capture uninterrupted video with UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (v30)(2)
- Electronic viewfinder, 3 way tilt LCD monitor, retro and lightweight, compact lens, detachable grip, mode dial, function dial, 3 way tilting touchscreen
- Large APS-C image sensor, advanced SR auto mode recognizes the scene and the subject you are looking at and automatically optimizes camera setting and focus
- High resolution, high-speed continuous shooting lets you record fast-moving objects, choose the best shot from the 15 frames taken in a second, multi focus : Multi focus mode adds multi images together to generate a sharp image with amazingly deep depth of field
- The 26 lenses of rich lens line-up covers wide focal length from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm format equivalent) both with zoom lenses, realizing compactness and high image quality and prime lenses with bright aperture and beautiful defocusing effect
- In combination with rich X Mount genuine lens line-up incorporated with Fusion's unique optical technology, including small and light electronic zoom lens "XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ" capable of minimum working distance of just 5cm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Shot speeds up to 60MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s* and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. X = 150Kb/sec.
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video) and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (v30)(2)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions): temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and X-ray-proof | (3)card only
- Lifetime limited manufacturer (30-year in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime )
- Country of Origin: China
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Fujifilm X-T100 24.2 MP Mirrorless Camera with XC 15-45 mm Lens (APS-C Sensor, Electronic Viewfinder, Face/Eye Detection, 3" 3-Way Tilt Touchscreen, 4K Video Vlogging, Film Simulations) - Black
Fujifilm X-T100 show me your world for some people, a day is just like any other day. For you, every day is unique. Only you can capture your story as you see it. Every moment is a memory waiting to be captured. The Fujifilm X-T100 is your companion in everyday life, letting you document your day through photography View In combination with newly introduced three-way tilting LCD monitor and high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) organic EL electronic viewfinder, the Fujifilm X-T100 is versatile, reliable and the ideal companion for executing creativity. Style The small but mighty Fujifilm X-T100 weighs just 448g with an anodized coated aluminium top cover, it delivers a retro look yet luxury feel. The Fujifilm X-T100 combines a 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor with the image processing engine to achieve Fujifilm's renowned photo quality. Function Fast autofocus and variety of automatic functions for ease of use - the camera appeals to a wide range of users at any stage on their photography journey. The Fujifilm X-T100 is compatible with Fujifilm's award-winning X Mount lens range, including the latest small and light electronic zoom lens, the XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ. As a result, the Fujifilm X-T100 can be used to cover any photographic subject and genre.
SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card - C10
Compare with similar items
Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L 24.3 MP Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera with 16-50 mm (APS-C Sensor, Fast Auto Focus, Eye AF, Light Weight) - Black
Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) with 3.0" TFT LCD
Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera, EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 is STM Lens, 24.1 MP, 16 GB Memory Card
|Price||Unavailable||₹ 40,000.00||₹ 44,000.00||₹ 39,990.00|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||PHOTO POINT DELHI||24/7 JuSt ShOp|
|Screen Size||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fujifilm doesn't make cheap stuff, so you get what you pay for:
1. Great build quality
2. Full suite of creative options
3. Fuji film color profiles
4. Nice kit lens (and access to brilliant X mount Fuji lenses)
4. Bunch of options and aids that will help someone mature to become a better photographer.
The pictures right out of the camera are brilliant (even without the X Trans sensor).
I personally switched to an MFT (Olympus OMD EM 10 II), and love the fact that I have DSLR like quality (and better features in some respect), in such a small form factor of a mirror-less camera.
If you are not a professional photographer and have some appreciation for art & craftsmanship, you should definitely consider a mirrorless (certainly the XT100) over ugly and bulky DSLRs.
People may complain that it's expensive, lenses are expensive etc. but remember, you get what you pay for.
Photography is a great skill that'll alter the way you see the world, travel, express your creativity, meet and interact with fellow photographers etc. This is not a commodity, it's an investment. Get good gear, you only live once.
There is a bit of compromise in few areas which are not a big deal , I guess it is due to the pricing point .
# 4K shooting mode is restricted to 15 FPS . You get good FHD video but .
# Touch Screen functions are a bit limited . I wish they enabled touch screen function for Q menu drive .
Hope FUJI will release a firmware update to fix these shortcomings .
If you are looking for a camera to produce great image quality and not bothered about limited 4K frame rate , JUST GO FOR IT . You will never regret .
Leo J Fernando
I started shooting on Nikon D80(for9yrs) and use a D7200 now. I bought the Fuji XT-100 from retail store to use as camera for street photography. It is better to stick with a Nikon/Canon DSLR for beginners in India. They both have affordable lenses to suit all your photographic needs from ₹5000 to ₹25000. Also for ₹50000 you will get a good DSLR with pro features which support AF in manual lenses.
I wouldn't recommend XT-100 to anyone. Fuji has a good cameras and lenses, but for the price of owning a good Fujifilm camera and lenses you can get better quality cameras and lenses from Nikon/Canon. ( I have no knowledge of Sony). If you have money to spend and want to be a Fuji guy, You should start with X-t10 or X-t3, they are really good cameras
1.Good image quality
3. Really small form factor
1.Kit lens 15-45 is a motorized lens. You cannot manually zoom it. When you turn the zoom ring, it actually runs the motor. Highly irritating and slow, you lose your photographic moment.
2. The accessories are very costly. The XC lenses start from ₹24000 and XF Primes start from abt ₹38000.
3. The camera does not come with a battery charger. It comes with a 2A usb charger to charge the battery in the camera. The adapter supplied in India is of very low quality, looks like bought from footpath.
4.Single Memory Card Slot.
5. Very Poor battery backup. ( I think this is common for all mirror less cameras). And they are costly ₹5400, and only 1200mAh
Picture quality is just alright, though it's fairly forgiving for a starter camera. My first Fuji, unconvinced I made the right decision, will know in the next couple of weeks. So far it's been meh..
Delivery as promised but box looked sealed but damaged, may have been opened and resealed before I got it. Will not buy from this seller again.
Bag, sd card ,strap ,charger ,grip ,lens and body
Top reviews from other countries
The image quality is outstanding, and I'm REALLY picky. Razor sharp with the 15-45 kit zoom and you just can't beat Fuji for color.
If you're old enough to remember Pentax film cameras this is as close as you'll come in a digital camera for size, weight and convenience. Like most digital cameras it has a multitude of menu options, I don't know how we ever managed without them, but we did, but you don't need them. Just put the dial on P and you're good to go.
HD (1080) video is fine but the 4K video is only 15 frames per second, which is not real smooth. You should think of 4K as a 15 frame burst rate, which can be useful too.
The autofocus is not as snappy as some cameras, if you're into sports you won't like it, but for the rest of us it's just fine and VERY accurate.
And if you have old lenses laying around, like me, you can use them with very inexpensive adapters.
Battery has done 500+ images so no problem there.
I'm liking it a lot!
Using the X-mount also means that lenses can be accumulated to eventually upgrade into a X-T30, X-T3 or a number of other Fujifilm mirrorless cameras.
Only downside is the lack of 4K60 or even 4K30 recording (it's 4K at 15 fps which is practically unusable). Also, the autofocus is a little slow compared to my DSLR. However, as a stills camera and at 1080p recording it fantastic, especially for the exceptional price.