- Reading level: 8.00+ years
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: GIKSO Learning Pvt. Ltd.; First Edition edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8193864999
- ISBN-13: 978-8193864999
- Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 13.8 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
GIKSO 100 Maths Puzzles Book - Brain Boosting Mathematical Activities for Age 7+ Years Old Kids | Game Book Paperback – 2019
History Books for ChildrenHistory is the torch of truth. Browse through a wide array of history books for children. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
GIKSO 100 Maths Puzzles Bookfor the young challengers who are ready to take new challenges in the life and experience new lessons from it. With an ultimate collection of 100 mathematical puzzles, the book puts the fun back into playing with numbers, ranging from simple mathematical problems like missing digits, Kakuro puzzzles, word problems, types of sudoku, picture equation problems, mazes, etc.
- The book contains 100 different types of puzzle/ sudoku/ games type of activities.
- The book also has some that are of challenge level including shape-based search scenes adn a wide variety of Sudoku puzzles.
- All the puzzles are designed to put your brainpower to test and enhance your mathematical skills.
- If you get stuck while solving any puzzle, have a look at the answers at the end of the book.
- The aim of the book is to engross the kid with fun and exciting activities and the same time imbibe good habits and values.
- This book caters to kids from the age group between 8-16 years old.
- The quality of paper (i.e. thick) and binding are good and well explained that will help to keep your champ busy with creative and interactive activity.
- Provide structured activities like a text-book that empower students in developing problem-solving and self-thinking skills.
The book is good for kids who are able to solve basic puzzles, sudoku, picture problem and many more regarding games. The minimum age for this book is 8 years old (Based on the IQ level of children, some of the children are very creative to learn in their early age), You can buy it as per your requirement for your child age group. Please check the sample pages of the book in picture caption.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.