- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.3 x 25.7 cm ; 363 g
- Item model number: 3068
- ASIN: B0146NDKM6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 August 2015
- Customer Reviews: 89 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#10,800 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #99 in Extension Cords
GM Modular 3068- Powermate 4+1 Spike Guard, Multicolour
|Price:||+ 90.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 17.00 (3%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 4+1 power strip which comes with 4 international sockets & 1 Master switch
- Socket Type: International socket which is suitable for different types of plugs used around the world.
- Indicator: Indicates availability of power supply
- Total Max load of 10A
- Length of cable = 2m.
- Safety shutdown technology – It has Thermal overload trip to power off your system, which saves all connected devices in the event of a severe over current. In case of overload the protector will trip to switch off position. You can press red button to return to safe function mode.
- Fire retardant protection: All the sockets parts of the product have been manufactured from fire-retardant imported engineering products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
|E-Book 4+1 PowerStrip||Power Mate 4+1 PowerStrip||G-Force 4+1 Outlet Spike Guard||G-Power 4+1 Spike Guard||G-Power 6+1 Spike Guard||Spike shield 2+2+1 PowerStrip|
|Product Model No||GM 3060||GM 3068||GM 3056||3058||3059||3201|
|Switch Type||4+ 1 (4 sockets with 1 Master switch)||4+ 1 (4 sockets with 1 Master switch)||4+ 1 (4 sockets with 1 Master switch)||4+ 1 (4 sockets with 1 Master switch)||6+ 1 (6 sockets with 1 Master switch)||2+2+1(2 sockets & 2 Pin sockets with Master switch|
|Total Max Load||10 Amp||10 Amp||10 Amp||10 Amp||10 Amp||Yes|
|Cable Length||2 m||2 m||2 m||2 m||2 m||2 m|
|Fire Retardent Protection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Compare with similar items
GM 3060 E-Book 4 + 1 Power Strip with Master Switch, Indicator, Safety Shutter & 4 international sockets
GM Modular 3059-G-Power 6+1 Spike Guard
GM Modular 3058 G-Power 4+1 Spike Guard
GM Modular 3061- E-Book 4+4 Power Outlet Spike Guard (with Master Switch, Indicator, Safety Shutter, International Sockets & Surge Protector)
GM Modular 3041-Trio 2 Pin Flex Box 5 meter
|Shipping||90.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||88.00||85.00||90.00|
|Sold By||Trade X||Rajeshwar electrical co.||BEST BUY INDIA PVT LTD||SwastikTraders||QUARTZITE™||Trade X|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I connected it first time, got a spark inside the box near it's switch, and so due to urgency i repaired a manufacturing defect where excess soldering lead was contacting it's switch leads.
If it happens to you, just return.
Price is high for this item with respect to its components and feature
1. Good build quality
2. Thick cable wires. They're sturdy and are capable of delivering 10A
Things that I didn't like:
1. It has no spike protection (MOVs)
2. There is no fuse or breaker. Essentially this is a regular extension cable.
Not sure why it's called 4+1. There are four plug points, can't see any more on unit. At Rs 299 I think it's a good price and quality. My old spike guard didn't fit the plugs snugly and there was some sparking when the unit moved. So I switched to this, it's good. I just plugged it in, will update if there are problems.