- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 13.2 cm ; 145 g
- Item part number: SYMWP125-00
- ASIN: B06ZZ5XVR7
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 937 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
Garnier Skin Naturals, Micellar Cleansing Water, 125ml
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 44.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Garnier Micellar Water works as a great make-up remover and cleanser
- Removes dust, dirt & make-up from your skin & requires no rubbing
- It contains no added alcohol and parabens It is very gentle on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Skin is left perfectly clean, soft and healthy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer: 15% Instant Discount with HSBC Bank Cards on purchase of Rs.1500 or more from Amazon Pantry Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Pattern: Cleansing Water
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a make-up remover and cleanser that removes make-up and other impurities from your skin easily. It is enriched with cleansing molecules called Micelles that attract impurities, lifting them away from your pores – just like a magnet. No rubbing is needed. How to use – Pour some micellar water onto a cotton pad, press lightly on the skin for a few seconds, swipe away gently. Proof is on the cotton. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is perfect for everyday make-up. If heavy and waterproof make-up is more your style, try the Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
937 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product was delivered on time.
It works wonders in removing makeup. Tried this product for removing matte lipstick and guess what, it vanishes with just a press and swipe.
I'd recommend this product to each and every makeup lover.
1. It definitely smarts when you remove eye makeup, so not sure how this can be apt for even sensitive skin
2. The makeup did not get removed even remotely and I ended up with raccoon eyes eventually, which, I had to wash away with soap.
3. Over use of the product leaves a soapy residue while wiping the face with cotton.
The review is based on experience in removing Kajal and Lipstick only, not full face makeup.
2) Con: No, it doesn't remove makeup in one swipe. You've to rub it over 3-4 times depending on the kind of makeup.
3) Pros: Its reasonably priced.
4) Con: Since it doesn't remove makeup in one swipe, sometimes you end up using it in large quantity.
Even after removing makeup from miscellar water, I use a cleanser and toner since it feels artificial on my face.
Go for it if you do makeup regularly.