Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Le Gear Dri-Fit Helmet Skull Cap (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Ultimate Protection from Sun, Dust, Cold, Pollution,and UV-rays
- High Performance fibres which provide premium performance for breathability, absorbency, wicking, durability and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomically designed with Three Panel Dome Construction with Stretchable and Breathable mesh function, moisture wicken, quick dry that allows the user to have proper circulation.
- Rated multi-functional headwear for motorcycling, running, baseball, cricket, biking, trekking, mountain climbing, snowboarding, airsoft paintball, hunting, tactical training, cycling and other outdoor activities which requires use of helmet
- Flat Seam construction allows for a better fit and zero distractions.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultimate protection from sun, dust, cold, pollution, and UV rays high performance fibres which provide premium performance for breathability, absorbency, wicking, durability and abrasion resistance, ergonomically designed with 4-way panel dimension with stretchable and breathable mesh function, moisture wicked, quick dry that allows the user to have proper circulation. Rated multi-functional headwear for motorcycling, running, baseball, cricket, biking, trekking, mountain climbing, snowboarding, airsoft paintball, hunting, tactical training, cycling and other outdoor activity. Flat Seam construction allows for a better fit and zero distractions.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,139 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a Studd XL... I still feel it's a bit lose on my head though it never fell off when taking the helmet out of my head. I just wonder people with smaller heads might face that issue.
Also, I feel the pricing should be under 120 buck at least.
Keeps cool in summer, and feels slightly warm in winter.
It fits me perfectly. For this sort of product, the fit is most comfortable when it is relaxed - not too saggy nor too stretched. So it is easy to imagine that someone with a different head size will not be as happy with the fit. Maybe the manufacturer could consider making this in 3 different sizes - S/M/L, and mention the head circumference for each size.
It dries quickly and you won't feel sweaty inside the helmet. Material quality is pretty amazing.
I am a fan of Le Gear products, first arm sleeves and now skull cap both are amazing.
It was delivered quick and with nice packaging.
A must have for all bikers.
Only for big heads. My helmet size is M and this doesn't fit me at all. When products are designed keep in mind all kinds of people. Stupid design.